Blackshirts

After last year, I would not give em either. Giving up 24 points to Western Michigan would not change my mind.

"When you give out something symbolic that is not truly earned, it becomes truly worthless..."

-Jayhawk, (9/4/08)

Such as Kansas' top 15 ranking? :koolaid2:

After last year, I would not give em either. Giving up 24 points to Western Michigan would not change my mind.

"When you give out something symbolic that is not truly earned, it becomes truly worthless..."

-Jayhawk, (9/4/08)

Yeah, we did earn that. We went 12-1 last year, our only loss was by 8 points, beat the number #3 team in the country and eventually I am going to just cut and paste the rest. We were good last year, you all really were not. I am sorry if you have trouble accepting that, but we were. That is why every service and poll ranked us there. You are as good as the team you field, if you want people to fear the blackshirts it better mean something. As for us, we will see how good we are, it is still early...

-Jayhawk, (9/4/08)

Yeah, we did earn that. We went 12-1 last year, our only loss was by 8 points, beat the number #3 team in the country and eventually I am going to just cut and paste the rest. We were good last year, you all really were not. I am sorry if you have trouble accepting that, but we were. That is why every service and poll ranked us there. You are as good as the team you field, if you want people to fear the blackshirts it better mean something. As for us, we will see how good we are, it is still early...

Somebody lock this thread. The delusional and the dogs are circling.