Andy C is back

hskerholic

I think that, during the off-season, Bo has shown that he is a tough disciplinarian. So, I am surprised that AC was so quickly welcomed back. Bo has a better grasp of what had transpired that evening than I do....so I suppose it's for the best. Still surprises me, though. I didn't think Andy had a chance of coming back. It's the other charges (apart from the sexual assault charges) that I thought would prohibit AC from playing another game as a Husker.

Wait, I'm missing this...from a race perspective?

Why?

Allegations against A.C. > allegations against Kevin Dixon.

Not to mention, Teafatiller playing with multiple D.U.I. charges.

(sorry if I butchered his last name.)

Dixon's charges aren't allegations. Didn't he plead no contest to marijane charges? However, I'm not sure how that is any worse than resisting arrest and assault on police equipment. I wouldn't think marijane would be worse than DUI's either, but maybe it has something to do with the unity council.

Wait, I'm missing this...from a race perspective?

Why?

Allegations against A.C. > allegations against Kevin Dixon.

Not to mention, Teafatiller playing with multiple D.U.I. charges.

(sorry if I butchered his last name.)

Dixon's charges aren't allegations. Didn't he plead no contest to marijane charges? However, I'm not sure how that is any worse than resisting arrest and assault on police equipment. I wouldn't think marijane would be worse than DUI's either, but maybe it has something to do with the unity council.

Dixon was never charged with anything:

A small bag of marijuana allegedly was found in the car, Oestmann said. The driver, Lisa Iznaga, 25, and Dixon, who was a passenger, were cited on suspicion of possession of less than one ounce of marijuana.

The 21-year-old Dixon pleaded not guilty to the charge; prosecutors later dismissed the case.

That charge came after an incident on July 4, when UNL police allegedly caught Dixon urinating in public near Andersen Hall, Oestmann said. On July 24, prosecutors charged Dixon with littering for the act, but the case was dismissed to pre-trial diversion.

http://www.journalstar.com/articles/2008/0...1856.txt?orss=1

He was found not guilty of the most serious charges, I don't have a problem with that. Resisting arrest is nothing to sneeze at, but unless there was some aggravating factor, it is just a misdemeanor, and at least a little less egregious when you realize he was getting busted for something he probably didn't do (not saying that you should ever resist arrest, but hey, if there is ever a time....).