Vikings

huskered17

I'm not a Vikings fan, but I have a hard time figuring out when they spend $80 Million to bring the right players in during the off-season, but don't get a new QB? Jackson can run well, but he definately is not an NFL QB IMO. That team has so much talent, but the one place they really need it they don't have it. :wacko:

Let me be the first to say it. There sure as hell won't be a Super Bowl in this teams future, with the QB they have now. If they make the playoffs, it won't be because of T.Jackson. God I hope they can pick up a free agent QB soon.

Has there been a chance since 1998??? This team is horrible and it starts with the coaching. They drafted Jackson in the second round when he would have still been there in the 4th round. They also call the plays the same running play for Peterson and refuse to pass the ball b/c Jackson sucks sooooo bad. They did make adjustments in the second half against Green Bay, but it was too late and as I stated before, Jackson sucks and threw the ball right to the defender at the end of the game.

I ask myself each year why I keep cheering for the Vikes, but I am unable to come up with a reason....I just cannot cheer for Green Bay. That would be like me starting to cheer for OU!

Maybe Childress will get canned after this year and they can bring a normal coach.

Jackson was benched today. Ferrotte has been named the starter for the remainder of the season. So there still is hope Viking fans. Saw it on yahoo.

Tavaris Jackson + Minnesota Vikings = Quincy Carter + Dallas Cowboys. And you know how that turned out.

3 real good plays and it's "wow, nice job. He's gonna be ok." Followed by a ton of plays that you ask "what the...???"