my take: Around the conference

Eric the Red

Around the conference

1. Anyone else see Chase Daniel and Missouri? Yeah I said the same thing...holy sh#t we're in trouble.

2. Texas Tech hasn't changed one bit. They'll beat Texas and lose to Omaha Benson. I'm not impressed one bit.

3. OU looks as good as any team out there. When you have very good line play, your going to be in the hunt for conference and national championship.

4. KU is still a good team, a normally stout defense got hit hard against So. Florida. So. Florida had great overall speed, something many Big 12 teams don't have. I expect KU to challenge MU for the North.

5. MU will challenge OU for the Big 12. But, in old football fashion, there is no substitute for toughness and line play. OU HAS NO WEAKNESS!!

Sooner"s be special team. When I watch on TV the talk of top QB in BIG12 some timeS" they will not say much about Bradford and I think he is top drawer QB. Talk of harrell, Ressing, Daniel but forget Sam Bradford..huh?

Not to say I would trade him for MU QB Daniel, bit if i was OU fan I wouldn"t make a trade either. Not sure if that sound"s right bit it can to me.

I love my Tiger"s, but until I can see better defnse, then not sure we get past OU. jujst have to work hard all year toget better.

MU offense can speedbag.

Plus also, I thought KU looked slow in secondaies, at least slower than last year. But they are ture good team. Good game again on Nov.29 of MU_KU.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

Sooner"s be special team. When I watch on TV the talk of top QB in BIG12 some timeS" they will not say much about Bradford and I think he is top drawer QB. Talk of harrell, Ressing, Daniel but forget Sam Bradford..huh?

Not to say I would trade him for MU QB Daniel, bit if i was OU fan I wouldn"t make a trade either. Not sure if that sound"s right bit it can to me.

I love my Tiger"s, but until I can see better defnse, then not sure we get past OU. jujst have to work hard all year toget better.

MU offense can speedbag.

Plus also, I thought KU looked slow in secondaies, at least slower than last year. But they are ture good team. Good game again on Nov.29 of MU_KU.

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

Sure.................... :lol:

Around the conference

1. Anyone else see Chase Daniel and Missouri? Yeah I said the same thing...holy sh#t we're in trouble.

2. Texas Tech hasn't changed one bit. They'll beat Texas and lose to Omaha Benson. I'm not impressed one bit.

3. OU looks as good as any team out there. When you have very good line play, your going to be in the hunt for conference and national championship.

4. KU is still a good team, a normally stout defense got hit hard against So. Florida. So. Florida had great overall speed, something many Big 12 teams don't have. I expect KU to challenge MU for the North.

5. MU will challenge OU for the Big 12. But, in old football fashion, there is no substitute for toughness and line play. OU HAS NO WEAKNESS!!

:yeah

Missouri is the class of the North, OU is the class of the south. I wouldn't be surprised if the winner of the Big 12 title game to play for the national title. I personally think it will be OU, they are a very good team.

MU offense can speedbag.

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

Say again?!

Speedbag is boxer training on punchbag at fast speed of left-right-left-right. When you can speedbagit casn just seem to be a blur so you can"t real see what happen.

Speedbag. How"d did that help at all? Hope so. Don"t know how else to tell

TuffTiger

Around the conference

Would agree. My opinion is still as in the begining, OU vs. MU in the title game. Texas, Tech and KU could slip in and get one of these two spots, but not likely.

MU offense can speedbag.

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

Say again?!

Speedbag is boxer training on punchbag at fast speed of left-right-left-right. When you can speedbagit casn just seem to be a blur so you can"t real see what happen.

TuffTiger

Tuff Tiger, this post is clearly inteligible, you came out of character!

MU offense can speedbag.

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

Say again?!

TuffTiger

Tuff Tiger, this post is clearly inteligible, you came out of character!

Maybe he's just really good at telling people about speed bags.

OU is looking solid early, but can they avoid another Oregon or Colo redo? If they can then they should run away with the south. I just can't see TT leaving norman with a win. And as good as McCoy has looked. I doubt they survive OU, MU, OSU, and TT in a 4 week stretch without at least 2 losses.

As for the north? :dunno Should turn into a real dog fight by the end! :box

Around the conference

Here's an amazing (at least to me) stat: In the last 2 games, Chase Daniel has thrown more touchdown than incompletions. That's hard to do even without a defense. Here's hoping the Mizzou defense can step up.

Around the conference

Here's an amazing (at least to me) stat: In the last 2 games, Chase Daniel has thrown more touchdown than incompletions. That's hard to do even without a defense. Here's hoping the Mizzou defense can step up.

Thats a very impressive stat (although I haven't seen Mizzou play yet this year), but don't they run a lot of underneath routes? The couple of Maclin receptions I've seen have been quick passes that Maclin makes the play on. Still impressive as that means no team has been able to disrupt their rythm. If Mizzou can't get their defense in gear though I think OU will roll cause they look scary good this year.