"Biggest Douche In College Football" Award

Hey y'all, just want to say I always read the board for a long time, but now kick myself for not joining the fun earlier. Y'all are some great guys with great insights, thoughts and theories. So I got to start this thread feel free to join in. This isn't just relegated to players and coaches, and sorry as much as I'd love to take the first one I can't due to the rules of family members are eligible to win.

SO the 1st Red Storm Brewing Biggest Douche in College Football goes to.................SURPRISE it's a tie, CONGRATULATIONS to MARK MAY and BURNT CHEESEBURGER(I pray this clown isn't calling the game next Sat. night). :clap

Mark May has been a douche since the day he graduated from Pitt and never let go of the reality that they suck. His eight year old intellect that regretfully graces the screen on ESPN most of the week :bang , has yet not met a band wagon he can't jump onto, see USC, Florida, Tim Tebow, and LSU. Mark has never let working with Trev Alberts go and refuses to believe that Nebraska was ever relivent.

Our second winner, Burnt Cheeseburger has been a sports commentator for well, probably too long. Burnt never met a player whose butt he could kiss for a whole game and act like they are childhood buddies and refer to them on a first name basis, ie Ricky Williams vs NU, Major Applewite, John David Booty, or whoever else was the flavor of the week. Burnt also never met a road that he could throw down a cold one on after calling a game :cheers . Wherever this man calls a game we are all losers.

So Mark and Burnt congrats once again we'll see ya next week.

Hey y'all, just want to say I always read the board for a long time, but now kick myself for not joining the fun earlier. Y'all are some great guys with great insights, thoughts and theories. So I got to start this thread feel free to join in. This isn't just relegated to players and coaches, and sorry as much as I'd love to take the first one I can't due to the rules of family members are eligible to win.

SO the 1st Red Storm Brewing Biggest Douche in College Football goes to.................SURPRISE it's a tie, CONGRATULATIONS to MARK MAY and BURNT CHEESEBURGER(I pray this clown isn't calling the game next Sat. night). :clap

Mark May has been a douche since the day he graduated from Pitt and never let go of the reality that they suck. His eight year old intellect that regretfully graces the screen on ESPN most of the week :bang , has yet not met a band wagon he can't jump onto, see USC, Florida, Tim Tebow, and LSU. Mark has never let working with Trev Alberts go and refuses to believe that Nebraska was ever relivent.

Our second winner, Burnt Cheeseburger has been a sports commentator for well, probably too long. Burnt never met a player whose butt he could kiss for a whole game and act like they are childhood buddies and refer to them on a first name basis, ie Ricky Williams vs NU, Major Applewite, John David Booty, or whoever else was the flavor of the week. Burnt also never met a road that he could throw down a cold one on after calling a game :cheers . Wherever this man calls a game we are all losers.

So Mark and Burnt congrats once again we'll see ya next week.

Should be set to one of those Real Men of Genius Bud Light commercials. Maybe in the future?

Good stuff :thumbs

Alright after a fairly quiet Saturday of football, this votes are in and the Biggest Douche in College Football for the past week goes to........Josh Freeman, Kansas State University. :clap

Josh has been a douche in the eyes of many Husker fans since his decommitment to play for the biggest bunch of crybabies located in the Little Apple. From his deer in the head lights look on the field to his daddy getting a job as a custodian in the Kansas State athletic offices Josh tries to take douchedom to a new level. Josh declared himself the Best QB in the conference in Media Days :rollin , but we all knew QB actually meant douche. Freeman then recently certified himself as a douche by shaving his head to look more like his real daddy, K State head coach Grimace from McDonalds. If Josh can connect a moustache to the few chin pubes he has and puts a bandaid on the back of his mellon te transformation into mega douche would pretty much be complete. So congrats Josh continue your rise of doucheness all the way until the Huskers later in the year :cheers . Remember we will be in the white jerseys and red pants.

Runners-up: Leon Patton this idiot fails to qualify for award for being far greater than a douche. Never could shake a defender so he shakes a baby? I hope he gets everything this sick mother f'er deserves.

Colorado Fans, for storming the field. Why? You want respect? Act like you been there before. Y'all are still pretty much douches to me though.

West Virginia's AD, for signing Bill Stewart extension for what reason, ask Steve P, how that works. Also for Rich Rod, I blame you all.

Until after next weeks game, congrats all winners and nominees and remember to stay fresh :thumbs

Alright after a fairly quiet Saturday of football, this votes are in and the Biggest Douche in College Football for the past week goes to........Josh Freeman, Kansas State University. :clap

Josh has been a douche in the eyes of many Husker fans since his decommitment to play for the biggest bunch of crybabies located in the Little Apple. From his deer in the head lights look on the field to his daddy getting a job as a custodian in the Kansas State athletic offices Josh tries to take douchedom to a new level. Josh declared himself the Best QB in the conference in Media Days :rollin , but we all knew QB actually meant douche. Freeman then recently certified himself as a douche by shaving his head to look more like his real daddy, K State head coach Grimace from McDonalds. If Josh can connect a moustache to the few chin pubes he has and puts a bandaid on the back of his mellon te transformation into mega douche would pretty much be complete. So congrats Josh continue your rise of doucheness all the way until the Huskers later in the year :cheers . Remember we will be in the white jerseys and red pants.

Runners-up: Leon Patton this idiot fails to qualify for award for being far greater than a douche. Never could shake a defender so he shakes a baby? I hope he gets everything this sick mother f'er deserves.

Colorado Fans, for storming the field. Why? You want respect? Act like you been there before. Y'all are still pretty much douches to me though.

West Virginia's AD, for signing Bill Stewart extension for what reason, ask Steve P, how that works. Also for Rich Rod, I blame you all.

Until after next weeks game, congrats all winners and nominees and remember to stay fresh :thumbs

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound This is great keep 'em coming!

Well folks here we are five weeks into the college football season and we are looking to honor those for the third time that can take stupidity and boneheadedness to new levels of douchedom. There were some stellar on field performances but we here like to take time to exploit those performances that are not so worthy, so without further delay the winner of the third Biggest Douche in College Football is........... UCLA head coach Rick Neuheisel. :clap

Rick is not new to douchism to the Husker nation. Dating back to his hippie roots in Boulder as a Buff, Rick did nothing but exceed Husker fans expectation of moronic ineptitude. Rick tried to continue pressing for a CU/NU rivalry, but you can't take someone who looked like Opie from the Andy Griffith Show serious. He continued his guitar playing 13 year old routine to Washington where he excelled in NCAA March Madness Bracketology. Where ever Rick has coached the NCAA watchdogs have been right behind. :cop: Most recently Rick displayed his douchedom in a loss to Fresno St. Saturday. Trailing 23-22 Rick decided not to decline a holding penalty on 3rd down and forcing a field goal, the ensuing play resulted in long Fresno TD pass and victory. :bang Rick may your stupidity please stick around Westwood until we play our home and home with you.

Runners Up: Ron Prince the idiot should be reprimanded for the conditioning stunt after the Louisville loss, I would go deeper but would hate to take away any ammo Grimace may have upon accepting this award.

Wisconsin football, do not blow 19 point leads to crappy Michigan teams. Never

Husker fans calling for a Blackouts. Get over it, we wear Red. COLORADO did this, Georgia did this, even Iowa has done this, we like to be trendsetters around here not copiers. Plus the blue hairs won't give up their red cardigans. Give it up it ain't gonna happen.

So there we go another week, another douche. Remember winners STAY FRESH :thumbs

Boy what a week. After a resounding lackluster performance Saturday by the Huskers, I really had a decision to whom to award this week in douchebag glory. It came down to two preseason favorites for the award and both are pretty huge douches, however the actions after the game cemented my decision. SO without further delay this weeks Biggest Douche in College Football is.........Missouri QB Chase Daniel. :clap

Chase first caught our attention that he was a douche when he first elected to attend Mizzou. Upon entering Misery as a freshman backing up Brad Smith in more ways than one, Chase realized that he was home among some of the biggest fellow douches in the world. Considering the long standing tradition and recent domination over the last.....umm........what 16 months, the Tiger faithful welcomed him as a fellow football god. :worship

Chase has the build of a boy who never turned down a free meal, especially one so readily on hand, er face, er, nose. Digging for gold has been a long standing motto for Mizzou football and as we know Chase epitomizes that all the way to scratching his brain. :laughpound

Recently Chase used Saturday's game as his personal pity me drama to gain national attention of Heisman voters. :bs: As if his Coach, Gary Punkel, didn't keep him in games long enough throwing the ball to do that. His acquisitions of Nebraska playing dirty is a cry for help that daddy didn't love him enough. Boy cries about how others play+eats his boogers=my three year old son(god I hope he isn't quite the pu&&y Chase is). And Obviously getting spit on adds to many calories to his booger diet.

Well I have rambled on too much, but feel as if I am just getting started on the winner, oh well. So congratulations Chase Daniel you are a DOUCHE and enjoy your future coaching high school JV football. :cheers

Runners Up: Ron Prince, don't worry son your time is coming, trust me.

Charlie Weis, ditto.

So tell next week STAY FRESH!!!!!! :thumbs

• 5 weeks later...