Mizzou has a bye week,good or bad for us?

hskerprid

There are two schools of thought concerning bye weeks. One is that they are good for game planning and healing players up. The other is that your team gets out of synch and restless. Anyone on here think that this will be beneficial or detrimental to Missouri? Your thoughts........... :restore

More time for Mizzou to build up a false sense of security and overconfidence..... :koolaid2:

I say it's good for their team right now. Cause as much as some on this board disagree. The tigers do have kinks to work out. And going up against a Pelini lead D will force Pinkel will installed a few new wrinkles that we don't have on tape yet.

Yeah the option draw will be plentiful, but I would bet we see them try to catch us on our heels quite a bit. They watched the same WMich game I did. And we where biting on everything! Doubt Daniels will miss the wide open receivers that Hiller did!

There are two schools of thought concerning bye weeks. One is that they are good for game planning and healing players up. The other is that your team gets out of synch and restless. Anyone on here think that this will be beneficial or detrimental to Missouri? Your thoughts........... :restore

im more interested in seeing more pictures of that woman in ur avatar :koolaid2::hellloooo