Does anyone know???

BIGREDIOWAN

That's kinda dumb. I understand it, but if a kid is just going to be on their parents lap the whole time anyway, whats it matter.

Because that would imply that as a fan at a Nebraska game you will be sitting the entire time, and not standing/screaming/stomping/cheering your butt off. Oh....I guess in recent years that has been the trend...so kids might as well sit on daddy's lap.

Soooo....

What happens if you get snuck in by a pregnant lady who goes into labor and you get borned?

Will they charge you even though it's your birthday?

:wtf

If you can manage this one...and sober up to do it, I will buy the friggin' ticket for your next game... :nutz

But it has to be you getting "snuck" in by a pregnant lady, and she does have to go into labor...and YOU have to be "borned". For some reason I think it would be a miscarriage...in your case.

Soooo....

What happens if you get snuck in by a pregnant lady who goes into labor and you get borned?

Will they charge you even though it's your birthday?

:wtf

If you can manage this one...and sober up to do it, I will buy the friggin' ticket for your next game... :nutz

But it has to be you getting "snuck" in by a pregnant lady, and she does have to go into labor...and YOU have to be "borned". For some reason I think it would be a miscarriage...in your case.

One can only hope..(Even as a teenager, I was trying to talk me parents into aborting me <_< )

But actually it would be a little funny..If someone went into labour and had her baby in the stands..Then "they" tried to charge her for an extra ticket. :box