Packed Flight

husker3434

So I received a phone call last night about 9:30 est time. It was United calling to see if there was anyway I could switch my flight because they had over sold the 9:55 flight on Friday to Omaha from Chicago.

I am flying in from Charlotte to go to the game. So I asked what type of incentives are you providing. She reponded "100 dollars", I chuckled and then proceeded to ask when the next flight out was from Chicago. She responded and said 4:15 pm. I chuckled again and told her I had made my reservations 4 months ago.

No way I am going to sit in Ohare Airport from 8:30 , when I get in from Chicago, till 4:15 for 100 dollars. That is NUTZ!

Anyway my whole point of this story is that I am going to be on a flight of Hokie Fans.

Should I throw a red smoke bomb on the plane when I get on ?

Yea, that's probably a good idea.

I think just by typing that, the Feds will be waiting at the gate for you. Big brother watches everything....

I would be wary to even wear a skull & bones blackshirt T-shirt to the airport. Those feds are always looking to night-stick someone.

The joys of United Airlines. I recently returned from a trip to Europe where I went to a conference and flew United back from austria. What a joke this flight was. But I did see a guy get arrested by an air marshall for being too intoxicated and disorderly. That was the only good thing about that flight.

Yea, that's probably a good idea.

I think just by typing that, the Feds will be waiting at the gate for you. Big brother watches everything....

I would be wary to even wear a skull & bones blackshirt T-shirt to the airport. Those feds are always looking to night-stick someone.

Definitely don't do that. You'll get flagged for a celebration penalty.

So I received a phone call last night about 9:30 est time. It was United calling to see if there was anyway I could switch my flight because they had over sold the 9:55 flight on Friday to Omaha from Chicago.

I am flying in from Charlotte to go to the game. So I asked what type of incentives are you providing. She reponded "100 dollars", I chuckled and then proceeded to ask when the next flight out was from Chicago. She responded and said 4:15 pm. I chuckled again and told her I had made my reservations 4 months ago.

No way I am going to sit in Ohare Airport from 8:30 , when I get in from Chicago, till 4:15 for 100 dollars. That is NUTZ!

Anyway my whole point of this story is that I am going to be on a flight of Hokie Fans.

Just start a rousing chorus of 'Dear Old Nebraska'....

and duck! :)

Just start a rousing chorus of 'Dear Old Nebraska'....

and duck! :)

hokie

The joys of United Airlines. I recently returned from a trip to Europe where I went to a conference and flew United back from austria. What a joke this flight was. But I did see a guy get arrested by an air marshall for being too intoxicated and disorderly. That was the only good thing about that flight.

That's awesome. They guy probably was paid $100 to change flights and used it all on booze!