PETA asks Ben & Jerry to use human milk

Ben & Jerry

CNN also has a poll which asks "Would you eat Ben & Jerry's ice cream if it were made of human milk?" So far 90% of 176000 responses say NO. I also say no.

I think there would be far to many regulation issues.

The really sad part to all of this is A) 10% of the people who voted on CNN's poll said "Yes" and B) on the poll that is on the link posted, 6,700 said "Yes" as well <_<<_<

I think that PETA is a bunch of closet canibals who are going to come up wth the idea that we should eat human flesh. I can't imagine ice cream from human milk. I guess PETA doesn't know how to say "Breast Milk". Imagine if Ben and Jerry's had a herd of Large Breasted Women herding in a backyard grazing on salads and high vitamin foods. I wonder who'd get to milk them?

It'd be interesting to see who would order it if Ben&Jerry's offered it.

And as much fun as it would be to help with the extraction process, and as much as I liked trying it from my then nursing wife, I doubt I could drink a stranger's milk..especially without the added fun of drinking it straight out of the tap.

And who knows what else would be in it? Would they be screened for drugs?

Plus..How would you keep them from freezing their teits off if they made icecream out of it?