Presidential Debate..............

I'm not an A-Hole! I don't go mud'n in the middle of Old Faithful. I have spent two weeks in some places and have never even seen another Human Being. I am sorry that being involed with my family and having something for my children to choose over drugs and alcohol is disturbing to you.

And no, there is not a bunch of other places to offroad, Nebraska has 0.

Just because I enjoy to do something you don't doesn't mean you have any more of a right to be there then I do.

Our offroad club has travel to 8 different states and participated in numerous volunteer activities. We have planted over 2000 trees and help the Colorado Forest Rangers close down trails that need time to grow their habitat back. We go to Kansas once a year and spend 3 day's doing nothing but driving around Tuttle Creek picking up other people's trash. So next time you feel like your being disturbed by a bunch of idiots, maybe you should check out whats really going on first.

Sorry, Disturbed...I enjoy offroading too (Not often enough)..And I didn't mean to sound so harsh.

I also don't remember Nebraska having any National Parks.

I guess the National Park I've visited the most is the Grand Canyon where the quietness is almost deafening (Until it's bombarded by the occasional helicopter..Which they've been trying to curtail a little)...And the only way to see more than just the "tip of the Iceberg" is by chopper or Hike down to the bottom.

Just too many people to be able to "get away from it all" at the top.

I guess I'm spoiled out here..All you have to do is drive an hour and you can find serene places all over and pretty much welcome the noise of an occasional off-roader while still having to be concerned if you have your kids with you for stray bullets.

I guess I've never been to a National Park that was uninhabited..Maybe Petrified Forest 30 years ago was close...

I'm reminded of the 1st time I visited my Brother out here...I was just out of my Freshman Year at UNL and my Girlfriend and I were just setting up camp close to dusk at the Mogollon (mowgy-on) Rim by Payson..No neighbors other than my Brother and his Wife and Daughter for 7 miles..Then an RV pulls up <100' next to us and started blaring out Country Music out their speakers (which was the 1st thing they set up)..

Lucky for us they were afraid of my Brothers Siberian Huskies which we cleverly disqised as Timber Wolves and took off before all their stakes were planted.

Pic of the rock I pitched my tent on ..one of the last times I was there (My Husky was scared of heights and kept whining until I put her back in my Jeep for the night):

Rim%20View%203.jpg

They allow quads there, but it's not a national Park (Coconino National Forest).

Steering a government towards what an "average" man needs is the very definition of communism.

WOW! This has got to be one of the dumbest statements I've heard in a long time! Right up there with Obama is a muslim, and Palin has foreign policy experience because she lives NEAR russia!

Sorry Daddy Fat Sacks, but you wouldn't know what communism was if it kicked you in the taint!!!

I'm not an A-Hole! I don't go mud'n in the middle of Old Faithful. I have spent two weeks in some places and have never even seen another Human Being. I am sorry that being involed with my family and having something for my children to choose over drugs and alcohol is disturbing to you.

And no, there is not a bunch of other places to offroad, Nebraska has 0.

Just because I enjoy to do something you don't doesn't mean you have any more of a right to be there then I do.

Our offroad club has travel to 8 different states and participated in numerous volunteer activities. We have planted over 2000 trees and help the Colorado Forest Rangers close down trails that need time to grow their habitat back. We go to Kansas once a year and spend 3 day's doing nothing but driving around Tuttle Creek picking up other people's trash. So next time you feel like your being disturbed by a bunch of idiots, maybe you should check out whats really going on first.

Sorry, Disturbed...I enjoy offroading too (Not often enough)..And I didn't mean to sound so harsh.

I also don't remember Nebraska having any National Parks.

I guess the National Park I've visited the most is the Grand Canyon where the quietness is almost deafening (Until it's bombarded by the occasional helicopter..Which they've been trying to curtail a little)...And the only way to see more than just the "tip of the Iceberg" is by chopper or Hike down to the bottom.

Just too many people to be able to "get away from it all" at the top.

I guess I'm spoiled out here..All you have to do is drive an hour and you can find serene places all over and pretty much welcome the noise of an occasional off-roader while still having to be concerned if you have your kids with you for stray bullets.

I guess I've never been to a National Park that was uninhabited..Maybe Petrified Forest 30 years ago was close...

I'm reminded of the 1st time I visited my Brother out here...I was just out of my Freshman Year at UNL and my Girlfriend and I were just setting up camp close to dusk at the Mogollon (mowgy-on) Rim by Payson..No neighbors other than my Brother and his Wife and Daughter for 7 miles..Then an RV pulls up <100' next to us and started blaring out Country Music out their speakers (which was the 1st thing they set up)..

Lucky for us they were afraid of my Brothers Siberian Huskies which we cleverly disqised as Timber Wolves and took off before all their stakes were planted.

Pic of the rock I pitched my tent on ..one of the last times I was there (My Husky was scared of heights and kept whining until I put her back in my Jeep for the night):

Rim%20View%203.jpg

They allow quads there, but it's not a national Park (Coconino National Forest).

It's all good. I shouldn't have said National Parks. A lot of the area's are just Goverment owned land, which fell under the plan Bill was ready to pass just before he got the BJ!

I doubt that if one of the candidates did extremley well and the other very poor that it would change anyones mind as to who they would vote for. I am voting for McCain and there is no way that obama can change my mind. There is also no way that any of you can change my mind so do not try. There is no way that I can change your mind if you have decided to vote for obama so I will not try. Am I nright or wrong. NO, I have made a choice and that is the way I see it.

Not to call you out BRI but back a while ago you had stated you were voting for obama and no matter what McCain said during the debate would have changed that. There is no problem with that but that is the way I see it for the majority of voters.

Some will vote one way because they are afraid of certain names or backgrounds as there are people that will vote for a certain person because of the back ground and they think it is cool to do that.

My step daughter told me that we need to vote obama in just because it is time for a black president. She still feels that way even though she cannot give one good reason that he is better than the other.

The reason I am writing this long diatribe is because after the game last night I had to go to my room and try and get some sleep. What I found was the company had to put 2 extra people in my room and they were discussing this point at a high volume and neither one was making any since.

The black guy said in fact that mccain lost the debate by a large margine as reported by all the networks (which has yet to be decided as far as I know and was never reported as such) and that obama would be the best president because he knew what it was to be a poor black man and he would change the country and world and the black people would finally be where they needed and were supposed to be and that is in charge. Believe me I laughed at that analogy.

The white guy rebutted not much better and said that he would vote for mccain because he would not vote for a black man and that he could not understand how all the hip hop loving people and younger generation would fall for the B.S. being spewed out of obamas corner. He continued with the typical redneck attitude that a black man is not ready for the position. Of course he could not give any example as to why he believed that and I figure it was something he was brought up to believe.

Now to answer the topic and what did I think about the debate. I could care less about what they say because they are jusdt posturing for votes and will say damn near anything to get those votes. They will lie about each other and sugar coat their own back grounds and ideas like they could do what they say anyways.

SO to finish this off I would say that the debate between those two twits means as much as the last 9 paragraphs of B.S I just wrote.

I hope you enjoyed reading it and if I moved you in any way you can feel free to write me in on the ballot in November.

The name is huskernumerouno and I approve this message

I agree with the statement that ive been makeing for the last 8 years. Is the the best my government is giveing me to choose from. Nothing going to change either way. I guess it comes down to what your beliefs and values are. I wouldnt vote for obama because hes for change, nor woud i vote for mccain on his war record. I agree that most people are voting for obama because the way he presents himself and like it or not some people who vote are that shallow. I know alot of young people are voting for him becaus hes young and hip, a with it man so speak. I dont buy into that, nor do i buy in to mccains more experience motto. It comes down to certain issues with me. I dont want obama to win but if he did it wouldnt be the end of the world. All i can say is that whoever wins better shape this county up. I dont care if you were a poor black man or a prisoner of war just fix the problem.

I doubt that if one of the candidates did extremley well and the other very poor that it would change anyones mind as to who they would vote for. I am voting for McCain and there is no way that obama can change my mind. There is also no way that any of you can change my mind so do not try. There is no way that I can change your mind if you have decided to vote for obama so I will not try. Am I nright or wrong. NO, I have made a choice and that is the way I see it.

Not to call you out BRI but back a while ago you had stated you were voting for obama and no matter what McCain said during the debate would have changed that. There is no problem with that but that is the way I see it for the majority of voters.

Some will vote one way because they are afraid of certain names or backgrounds as there are people that will vote for a certain person because of the back ground and they think it is cool to do that.

My step daughter told me that we need to vote obama in just because it is time for a black president. She still feels that way even though she cannot give one good reason that he is better than the other.

The reason I am writing this long diatribe is because after the game last night I had to go to my room and try and get some sleep. What I found was the company had to put 2 extra people in my room and they were discussing this point at a high volume and neither one was making any since.

The black guy said in fact that mccain lost the debate by a large margine as reported by all the networks (which has yet to be decided as far as I know and was never reported as such) and that obama would be the best president because he knew what it was to be a poor black man and he would change the country and world and the black people would finally be where they needed and were supposed to be and that is in charge. Believe me I laughed at that analogy.

The white guy rebutted not much better and said that he would vote for mccain because he would not vote for a black man and that he could not understand how all the hip hop loving people and younger generation would fall for the B.S. being spewed out of obamas corner. He continued with the typical redneck attitude that a black man is not ready for the position. Of course he could not give any example as to why he believed that and I figure it was something he was brought up to believe.

Now to answer the topic and what did I think about the debate. I could care less about what they say because they are jusdt posturing for votes and will say damn near anything to get those votes. They will lie about each other and sugar coat their own back grounds and ideas like they could do what they say anyways.

SO to finish this off I would say that the debate between those two twits means as much as the last 9 paragraphs of B.S I just wrote.

I hope you enjoyed reading it and if I moved you in any way you can feel free to write me in on the ballot in November.

The name is huskernumerouno and I approve this message

That's fine, but you never know when something could change your mind. Referring to my quote............

Steering a government towards what an "average" man needs is the very definition of communism.

WOW! This has got to be one of the dumbest statements I've heard in a long time! Right up there with Obama is a muslim, and Palin has foreign policy experience because she lives NEAR russia!

Sorry Daddy Fat Sacks, but you wouldn't know what communism was if it kicked you in the taint!!!

Curious, what is your definition of communism? huzkerbob is not really correct, but I'm just curious.

Curious, what is your definition of communism? huzkerbob is not really correct, but I'm just curious.

Communist is a term that the right wing tend to throw around as a catch all when anyone wants to put some sort of regulation on anything. Do some reading on communism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist

I don't care for either of them, but trust Obama less than McCain.

I'm not keen on the fact that he wants to meet with the leaders of places like Iran, S. Korea, etc. Now, i'm not the smartest guy on the planet, but i'm pretty sure, if given the chance, they would wipe us off the face of the planet.

Not too mention, for not serving in the military, how does he know what's right for the U.S. military? What makes anyone think he has the tactical proficiency to determine when the right time for us to withdraw from Iraq.

Since he was a POW...How do we know McCain didn't have some subliminal thing implanted in his mind that can be activated by a secret code word ??? Like I'm almost positive all POWs are subjected to just in case they later become President.. <_<

Might want to screen his calls a little.

I don't care for either of them, but trust Obama less than McCain.

I'm not keen on the fact that he wants to meet with the leaders of places like Iran, S. Korea, etc. Now, i'm not the smartest guy on the planet, but i'm pretty sure, if given the chance, they would wipe us off the face of the planet.

Not too mention, for not serving in the military, how does he know what's right for the U.S. military? What makes anyone think he has the tactical proficiency to determine when the right time for us to withdraw from Iraq.

diplomacy.

you also mean north korea.

Since he was a POW...How do we know McCain didn't have some subliminal thing implanted in his mind that can be activated by a secret code word ??? Like I'm almost positive all POWs are subjected to just in case they later become President.. <_<

Might want to screen his calls a little.

I've raised similar questions as to how stable he is from his years of torture and wonder how recently he has been examined to determine his mental health.