Record?

what will our reg season record be?  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I went with 6-6, because I think our inconsistency will cost us another one that we could probably win. I still see 7 as a possibility, though, if we can improve on consistently executing.

I'm with you on this one. We're not playing with any kind of consistency. The defense is still suspect tackling and covering. The O-line is atrocious, because a 3-man rush should never sack the QB. Special team coverage was marginal at best.

The team had heart and an unwillingness to quit, which is a big change from last year.

Lots of improvements are needed to compete in a better Big 12 this year.

I went with 6-6, because I think our inconsistency will cost us another one that we could probably win. I still see 7 as a possibility, though, if we can improve on consistently executing.

:yeah Totally depressed after seeing this one...I thought we had moved on farther than what we showed we had tonight. What was really disappointing was the personal foul penalties...those were just totally stupid, especially the one Bo got - he needs to show some leadership in that situation and not let emotion take the game away.

I too think we will drop one we should win but I think Bo will get an upset win in his first year. I'm staying with 7-5.

I do think this team will get better every week.

I too think we will drop one we should win but I think Bo will get an upset win in his first year. I'm staying with 7-5.

I do think this team will get better every week.

That would be awesome, totally hope it happens! If they can put a full game together on both sides of the ball, they'll have a good shot at an upset, there's no question. For me it's a big if, but we'll see.

I went with 6-6. That is what I said before the year. I just don't see this team beating anyone they should not beast. And maybe losing a game they should win. I've refused the kool-aid but that doesn't mean I don't think the team is going in the right direction. Just need more consistency. 7-5 is a very strong possibility.

I'm going w 7-5, assuming Ls to MO, TT, OK, and 1 of the remaining 3(KU, KSU, CU). We're comparable to CU, maybe a bit better than KSU.

Our anemic rush attack is VERY disturbing; I think we have some good backs, it's just the O-line is weak. 'Q' is nonexistent which is a huge let down.

And yeah, our 2ndary is problematic--the safeties in particular.

I'd be thrilled if we beat either TT or KU this yr, go at least 7-5 and WIN a bowl.

But, I like the courage of this team, like BO a ton, so who knows...? :box

I went 8-4 because I think we'll get one people don't expect - maybe even Mizzou or OU. Just look at USC the last two years.

We still have work to do, but I'm happy we didn't quit. Last year's team loses this one by 20 or more.

Good Point. I see this team not backing down...at least they can hold their heads high because THEY KNOW they didn't quit.

I am still stuck on 7-5 too. I think it is very improtant that the team did not quit, and fought very hard even when it looked like they were done. Not sure about all the shots of dance party Lincoln Nebraska on the sideline, I thought that looked ridiculous, but maybe that was just me. Other than the very strange group dancing, I was thought Nebraska showed some good fight.