Early line for Missouri game

armed1

I honestly think Pinkel will run this sucker up, way up. It could be our worst loss ever at home. This will not be close from the start. Way too much speed and talent. This is a true top 5 team. Hold on to the bandwagon, because after this sucker they will be falling off the Pelini wagon quickly. This will tell us if the kids fight to the end. I hope they do, but I still have my doubts.

This game is a talent issue, just like it was last year. You will see true division one talent Saturday.

This loss will have nothing to do with coaching, just like last years. We do not belong on the same field with this group.

But I will still be there hoping I am totally wrong.

Skers fan:

I too hope you are wrong. But, you are not. You are correct. Size, speed, strength, depth, developed system --- all favor Missouri by a wide margin. Coaching plays little in this one. NU has no chance whatsoever --- at least as far as talent goes. The only hope is our really over-achieving and their under-achieving. If it is even remotely close then Pelini and crew get kudos. If it is, as it should be, a blow out --- Pelini cannot be blamed.

I honestly think Pinkel will run this sucker up, way up. It could be our worst loss ever at home. This will not be close from the start. Way too much speed and talent. This is a true top 5 team. Hold on to the bandwagon, because after this sucker they will be falling off the Pelini wagon quickly. This will tell us if the kids fight to the end. I hope they do, but I still have my doubts.

This game is a talent issue, just like it was last year. You will see true division one talent Saturday.

This loss will have nothing to do with coaching, just like last years. We do not belong on the same field with this group.

But I will still be there hoping I am totally wrong.

:yeah

I think you are spot on. Pinkel will try to run this one up. I could see Mizzou scoring 70+. If we keep this game within 30-40 points i will be happy. Personally i think we are going to lose by 50.

First off that line is way too damn low! If we don't pull a miracle out of our a$$ we will probably lose this by 17 points or more IMO. Second this is a game where we have nothing to lose and our guys need to play 100% for the whole game. Now they did play 100% against NMSU IMO, but they are going to know what it's like to play a team loaded with talent on Saturday night. This is when you just have to let it all hang out since no one is giving you a chance in hell of beating these guys. If hell freezes over and we beat them watch out because our team will have so much confidence it'll be ridiculous.

Hey guys, looking forward (with a little aprehension) to the game Saturday.

Pardon my ignorance, but how is your pass offense this year so far? If you guys can get into our secondary, you will score against us. Our pass defense is not great, and the Buffalo game showed that we can be scored on by a decent passing game.

We will score on you, but if you can score on us, I think it will be a close game.

Hey guys, looking forward (with a little aprehension) to the game Saturday.

Pardon my ignorance, but how is your pass offense this year so far? If you guys can get into our secondary, you will score against us. Our pass defense is not great, and the Buffalo game showed that we can be scored on by a decent passing game.

We will score on you, but if you can score on us, I think it will be a close game.

I wouldn't worry about it...