What happened with the Crazies??????????

The One

They were most definitely there, but surprisingly I only saw them, and didn't hear them...maybe thats chalked up to me being really drunk.

They are going to be here for the Mizzou game as well. I just hope that no one does anything to get sued, since thats how they can continue to protest everything.

So just walk by and don't acknowledge them, since thats what they want.

They were most definitely there, but surprisingly I only saw them, and didn't hear them...maybe thats chalked up to me being really drunk.

They are going to be here for the Mizzou game as well. I just hope that no one does anything to get sued, since thats how they can continue to protest everything.

I say someone makes a potato gun and fires potatoes at them for a new tailgate game.......................5 points for a body shot, 25 for a head shot. First one to 50 wins!

:horns2:worship:cowbell:

I say someone makes a potato gun and fires potatoes at them for a new tailgate game.......................5 points for a body shot, 25 for a head shot. First one to 50 wins!

OH MAN THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN! And with you there, we won't get in trouble! lol :clap

and if you hit Fred or Shirley in the head that's an automatic 50!

I actually totally forgot they were going to be there.

Yeah they were there. I went over to check it out and could not hear a thing they had to say due to the counter protestors. I think it was great to see a peaceful anti-protest against them. i dont know what song was being played by the group of college age students who were singing but it was great.

They had their usual f@% Nebraska and God hates nebraska crap

I was surprised to see a Sarpy County USSR sign...thats a new one

Oh and good luck with the game. Fred and Shirley dont usually show their faces in public so id say extra points if you actually get them GBR!!!

We had these wackos picketing my daughter's high school last year because of a play the kids were putting on.

Fred sure doesn't attract a following of hot babes does he? I'm pretty sure most of his clan were unemployed circus freak show performers. He did have a nice hat though....if you all can get me the hat after you hit him in the head with a potato I would surely appreciate it.... :)

I was tailgating about 20 yards away from them so I pretty much saw everything except for the few times I would wonder off somewhere. They really didn't say anything. They just had like 20 signs that they traded on and off holding up. Like God hates America/Nebraska/Virginia/Specific counties...F*g Nebraska/Virginia Tech. And they held the signs all while standing on an American flag. Oh and they also had their like 4 and 5 year old kids participating in holding the signs. I was just like those kids don't even know what some of those words mean. Some of the anti-protesters had some clever stuff. My favorite thing was when they all began to sing the National Anthem. Some signs I liked were...drink your own kool-aid, stop using God as an excuse to hate, God hates cheeseburgers (wtf lol), free your children..and there were a few more.

They got what they wanted...attention. What they didn't get was some rube getting physical so they could sue.

These guys picketed my daughters' dance recitals, the Nutcracker, because there was going to be a big crowd.

Don't get me started...Fred's son and dot in law and granddaughters were neighbors. They invited one of my dots to an overnight at their house and I said no way. So Fred's dot in law called me to see why I was being anti social. Told her I feared for her safety.