is anyone looking forward to this?

eagskerfan

With all the talk about Missouri snapping the losing streak in Lincoln, and this is a rebuilding year, etc.... I was wondering if anyone is looking forward to the game this weekend with a little optimism? I'll be at the game yelling my loudest and cheering my hardest for the skers just as I did last year, but does anyone out there think it's still ok to expect or hope for a win?

With all the talk about Missouri snapping the losing streak in Lincoln, and this is a rebuilding year, etc.... I was wondering if anyone is looking forward to the game this weekend with a little optimism? I'll be at the game yelling my loudest and cheering my hardest for the skers just as I did last year, but does anyone out there think it's still ok to expect or hope for a win?

i just think of how we played Texas last year (for three quarters that is). No one expected it.....so anything is possible.

keep fightin! GO BIG RED!

lately, anything is possible.

No one expected USC to lose to an unranked team

No one expected Florida to lose

No one expected Georgia to lose

No one expected Wake Forest to lose

and all in the same week.

I fully expected Georgia to lose...the other three were total surprises though.

But, I get what your saying :)

:angry:

Why wouldn't I look forward to a Husker game.

Stupid question.

Not sure I expect a win but so what?

I've been a Husker fan ever since I got back from VN and Johnny the Jet and Jeff Kinney and Jerry Tagge and all the rest of the team beat Oklahoma. T-H-E GAME OF THE CENTUARY!

I always look forward to every Husker game and only hope God lets continue watching Husker games when I join all the Husker players and fans who fill that big stadium in the sky.

Sorry but again what a stupid question.

T_O_B

:bonez