***LOOK*** - Missouri Tail Gate

We will be doing another tailgate at the Missouri game. It will be in the same lot (20, north of the softball diamond) but on the east side if parking is available when we get there. We should roll in late Friday afternoon.

I will have food for 100 people and drinks, beer and soft drinks. Chicken, Hamburgers and HotDogs with chips and salsa.

Feel free to stop by anytime.

No charge, you just have to put up with the Dachshunds.

MAP:

The red circle is where we were last week. If skersfan can pin point it further, I will update the map. You can't miss the GMC dually, though.

NEW INFO:

We have landed. Looking at the map and making it a clock, we are at 3 o'clock, just north of the softball field. Should be set up soon, but heading out to eat with HuskerRob. Feel free to hang around as we will start off some festivities after dinner. The trailer is a Stellar, white with blue trim, if we take Robs vehicle the white dually will be here also. The rear window says Huskers.

newmap.jpg

Bob, I will call you Friday night or Saturday morning to get your exact location. At least this time, I know what you and your wife look like. I will try to be there mid to late Saturday afternoon. Should be a blast! -- Mark

P.S: Will someone have a corkscrew? I will bring a bottle of white wine and throw it in your cooler if there is room. I have one, but it's too bulky to carry around in my pocket. Anything else I can bring? A salad, or will your wife make one again?

hope to make it up there. still begging around here for tix, i will be out on main street with a cardboard sign tomorrow and friday.

if i dont score tickets, it will be up to the wife if she wants to drive up without.

have a feeling that this game is going to be more electic than VT

I will have food for 100 people and drinks, beer and soft drinks. Chicken, Hamburgers and HotDogs with chips and salsa.

No charge, you just have to put up with the Dachshunds.

Damn you must be rich or something to provide over 100+ food for everybody and including drinks too......or you're a manager at a Hy-Vee or something.

Wish I could be there but I don't have any tickets but will be scoping out my brand new rifle before the game starts.

After you take the Downtown and 9th Street exit from I-80 you will be on I-180. As you get closer to 9th Street, you will see Memorial Stadium to the distance to the left. On the right, you will see the parking lots with a bunch of RVs and the baseball stadium. After you pass those lots, you will see the walking bridge that leads you to the area. You can P.M. Bob to get his cell # and exact location.

By the way, look for the guy with the red shirt. :lol:

They say there are tickets available. I have no idea what they cost.

Eric swears you can get them before the game and reasonable.

Hope to see you there sir.

65 plus the 5 dollar fee.... but idk if they're still there or not....

if you are talking about huskers.com ticket office

none are available