***LOOK*** - Missouri Tail Gate

Headed out this morning from lovely Jefferson City, Missouri. Should hit the Hay Market by 4pm at the latest. Will give more information upon set up.

Rob come up this evening and we will grab dinner, our treat.

Bob

its a deal, the wife and i will leave here around 3:30 after our 4yr old gets out of pre-school. I'll pm you my cell number.

should be in lincoln around 5-5:30

Rob

Headed out this morning from lovely Jefferson City, Missouri. Should hit the Hay Market by 4pm at the latest. Will give more information upon set up.

Rob come up this evening and we will grab dinner, our treat.

Bob

I just wanted to say From what I have seen so far you husker fans are great. This will be my second trip to lincoln this weekend, also traveling form Jefferson City Mo, and so far every husker fan i have come across has been very friendly. I mean seriously, posting a tailgate like this and inviting everyone? that is outstanding. Ive been a Mizzou fan for years, but have been put in a predicament by a friend deciding to play for the huskers. Can't really say I have changed my allegiance quite yet, i mean after cheering for a bad team for 15 years you can't bail on them when they are finally good, but you guys will definitely make it much easier to do! Im definitely looking forward to the game this weekend and hope to run into some of you guys!! MIZ-GBR! Does that even work?

We have landed. Looking at the map and making it a clock, we are at 3 o'clock, just north of the softball field. Should be set up soon, but heading out to eat with HuskerRob. Feel free to hang around as we will start off some festivities after dinner. The trailer is a Stellar, white with blue trim, if we take Robs vehicle the white dually will be here also. The rear window says Huskers.

They say there are tickets available. I have no idea what they cost.

Eric swears you can get them before the game and reasonable.

Hope to see you there sir.

oh yea you can easily get tix right before the game, I went to the Iowa St. game last year and me and my cousin had no problems at all scorin tix, of course ya gotta pay more when ya buy from a scalper but if ya really wanna go to the game its worth it, which is what im fixin to do tomorrow, gonna show up at the stadium about 5 or so and start sniffin out the best deal I can get, but if I gotta end up payin 125$ for a ticket than so be it, Im goin to this game come hell or high water dangit!! GO BIG RED!!

We are back in Jefferson City, Missouri. Had a great time, but had hoped for a better game. Had a few people stop by, but this will be my last tailgate at Nebraska. Much more fun doing it on the road and a lot better turn out. Still have a ton of beer which I will never drink, and some food. But you live and learn.

Had a great time with Rob and his family on Friday nite.

My son and his friend really liked the game, but he had told me after watching Nebraska this year there was absolutely no chance. He said Washington had really come on lately and they expected him to hurt us.

Will do the tailgate for UCLA and Fresno State and any bowl games on the west coast, but I doubt that happens this year.