Unofficial MU smack talk.......

i got this off of an MU board, it is Gabberts current facebook status and Daniels reply to the status......

Blaine Gabbert is "We're not in it to hold them under 30 points.That's our goal,to stop them" "If we do what we're supposed to do and do it right,its possible."---no its not.

That kicks ass. Chase Daniel's response to this update was "ha ha ha ha ha" No joke. I think our boys are ready to go take it to em.

i got this off of an MU board, it is Gabberts current facebook status and Daniels reply to the status......

Blaine Gabbert is "We're not in it to hold them under 30 points.That's our goal,to stop them" "If we do what we're supposed to do and do it right,its possible."---no its not.

That kicks ass. Chase Daniel's response to this update was "ha ha ha ha ha" No joke. I think our boys are ready to go take it to em.

Shut out Missouri?

That is laughable, but I think it is every defenses desire to shutout every opponent.

No big deal.

And to me, any offense would make the same response...

Confidence for both teams.. I like it.

Blaine Gabbert didn't say that, Matt O'Hanlon said that. Heres the link below

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/foot...i.ap/index.html (The URL icon isn't working for me)

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/foot...i.ap/index.html (The URL icon isn't working for me)

Gabbert was quoting O'Hanlon. Then he responded with "--no its not." Then Daniel replied with "ha ha ha ha... my face is fat. Like seriously freakishly fat. Like it kinda looks like I'm made of marshmallows. MMMMM, boogers."

That's how I read it, at least.

Gabbert was quoting O'Hanlon. Then he responded with "--no its not." Then Daniel replied with "ha ha ha ha... my face is fat. Like seriously freakishly fat. Like it kinda looks like I'm made of marshmallows. MMMMM, boogers."

That's how I read it, at least.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

i don't know about everyone else, but this really excites me..... shows that mizzou is a touch over confident coming into this game..... maybe a huge play by our defense early on could get us up a couple of scores early... if the team comes to play......before mizzou realizes what just hit him......nothing better than overconfident college kids.. because then they really are expecting it to come pretty easily for them...

Oh, real cool Gabbert!!! You're talking smack to a team who you will not even play against!!

Seriously, who does this? Way to go and be cocky when you are an insignificant part of a team...what are you trying to prove? Horrible class, I'm glad he didn't come here.

I just can't wait when Gabbert starts and he turns out to be another Josh Freeman and can't even win a game against the Huskers. Freeman should be 0-3 against us after our game with K-State.

Oh, real cool Gabbert!!! You're talking smack to a team who you will not even play against!!

Seriously, who does this? Way to go and be cocky when you are an insignificant part of a team...what are you trying to prove? Horrible class, I'm glad he didn't come here.

I just can't wait when Gabbert starts and he turns out to be another Josh Freeman and can't even win a game against the Huskers. Freeman should be 0-3 against us after our game with K-State.

don't forget, he's gonna be the #1 draft pick though :wtf

don't forget, he's gonna be the #1 draft pick though :wtf

Oh ya I forgot about that stupid comment made on ESPN :laughpound

It's called "being a freshman".

I dont see why its a big deal. If you reverse it and MU's D was claiming they were/could shut out NU I would bet your players and fans would be thinking the same thing the MU players and fans are now.

And considering MU is a better offense and probably the better of the two on D, that makes the NU statements all that much more laughable.

Bisides Mu is not the only one laughing at Matt O'Hanlon , i have heard or seen atleast 5 national radio/tv shows mock his quote. :)

P.S. When Daniel is in the game, MU has NOT had one three and out this year. PSS. They have only had something like 13, 3rd downs in 4 games with him in too. There is a lot of 1st down, 2nd down, 1st down, touchdown. :)

I am just hoping for a good game.

And considering MU is a better offense and probably the better of the two on D, that makes the NU statements all that much more laughable.

....I'm pretty sure MU is last in the Big XII in total D. And considering their schedule so far, that's kinda pathetic.

yes they are.........and yes it is (SEMO) :clap:clap

actually anyone that really read or heard what ohanlon said knows that he was saying the GOAL is to shut out MU not that it will happen...............GOAL.

what MUs 1st and 2nd string qbs said was smack more so than what ohanlon/pelini said.

exactly. a GOAL is completely different than saying we're going to do this. I think every defenses goal is to shut out the opponent, no? I don't think this would get that big of a reaction out of us if that SAME statement was made..... but then again, from the looks of the cocky freshman, Mizzou couldn't make a GOAL statement, they'd say we will do this. which is still, a statement you expect a defense to be able to make, because that is the aim of every game.