Unofficial MU smack talk.......

And considering MU is a better offense and probably the better of the two on D, that makes the NU statements all that much more laughable.

....I'm pretty sure MU is last in the Big XII in total D. And considering their schedule so far, that's kinda pathetic.

You know what is pathetic? Nebraska getting routed last year 41-6, firing their coach, the fans booing the home team, players changing where they want to go to school.. then thinking that Nebraska will then turn around and shut out the #3 team in the nation who has a Heisman Trophy candidate at QB.

I normally don't go this route... but after reading dribble after dribble from delusional Nebraska fans I can't take it any more....

The Huskers are going to get rolled... at least a few knowledgable fans here see the writing on the wall. And believe me, it is tough to see, I had to deal with it for 25 fricking years playing the Huskers...

All you Husker fans thinking you have a snowball chance in hell..

GET OFF THE METH AND THE KOOLAID!

NEBRASKA WILL GET STROKED ON SATURDAY NIGHT

It isn't personal it is just football and this "AIN'T" your year.. the tides have turned and Nebraska is in a down turn...

Geez... it is just the facts

I don't understand where all the Misery fans find the time to write on these boards. Shouldn't they be spending quality time in Facebook chatrooms with Blainey and Chasey?

Don't you have time to write another love letter to Osbourne or Tommy Frazier. about how it used to be in the good old days?

Give me a break

And considering MU is a better offense and probably the better of the two on D, that makes the NU statements all that much more laughable.

....I'm pretty sure MU is last in the Big XII in total D. And considering their schedule so far, that's kinda pathetic.

You know what is pathetic? Nebraska getting routed last year 41-6, firing their coach, the fans booing the home team, players changing where they want to go to school.. then thinking that Nebraska will then turn around and shut out the #3 team in the nation who has a Heisman Trophy candidate at QB.

I normally don't go this route... but after reading dribble after dribble from delusional Nebraska fans I can't take it any more....

The Huskers are going to get rolled... at least a few knowledgable fans here see the writing on the wall. And believe me, it is tough to see, I had to deal with it for 25 fricking years playing the Huskers...

It isn't personal it is just football and this "AIN'T" your year.. the tides have turned and Nebraska is in a down turn...

Geez... it is just the facts

Oh....well.....thank you very much. You're right, we should just all realize that there is no chance of this being a game. Hell, lets just call the whole thing off. Everyone can get a extra bye week and we'll just give MU the win. Also, we should just stop supporting our team all together. No use in giving these kids false hopes. Let's all just accept that koolaid and meth is all we have because this "AIN'T" our year. :sarcasm

Oh, and will YOU be doing the stroking Saturday night? If so, what do you look like? :nutz

Wow. I bet you've been waiting 40 years to say that.

O'Hanlon said that their goal was to "stop" Missouri. I don't understand why this is controversial.

I offered evidence that Missouri's defense is not "better" than Nebraska's. I don't understand why you would take that personally.

Are we not allowed to root for our team? Oooh, we're so delusional to have hope. Gee, thanks for setting the record straight on all of this. Wow, I really didn't realize that the best team in the history of Missouri was coming to play in Lincoln on Saturday. Now that I think about it, I don't know why these silly coaches and players are even bothering to suit up and play. That makes no sense, since the outcome has already been determined by so many knowledgeable Mizzou fans. Lord knows they've been following football long enough to know how to predict the future.

***SNIP***

As pathetic as someone who doesn't know the difference between "dribble" and "drivel"? Here's your free hint - one of them is the act of bouncing a basketball...

This has been a fun thread to watch! Let's just say that us Mizzou fans are new to the big rankings and expectations. We're not used to being good. So forgive my fellow MU fans for being excited. Of course, you'll always have a few knuckleheads in the bunch. I enjoy the back-and-forth banter, but it's silly to come to a Nebraska board and say "You guys are gonna get rolled". Both teams have hopes that they can win, and that's why we play.

I can remember sitting in 25-degree freezing rain with maybe 18 other people in the stands at Faurot Field watching Mizzou get drilled by Nebraska. I remember the first "golf clap" I witnessed at Memorial Stadium after my Tigers got waxed and were limping off the field. Point being, this is a huge game for Missouri fans who have followed the program closely over the years and know what it really means for Mizzou to win in Lincoln. Personally, I'd be happy to win the game 3-2.

Nebraska will always be a presence in the Big 12 North, and always has been at the top of the conference. I'm hopeful that Mizzou can achieve the same type of staying power in coming years. But for now, I'll take a win in Lincoln any way we can get it. Do I think Mizzou has a good chance of winning Saturday? Yes. Do I think Mizzou SHOULD win the game? Yes. Has Mizzou played like crap in Lincoln in the past? See 1980-2006.

Have fun at the game everyone, Go Tigers!

CY,

I heard a cool little quirk the other day. Only 4 teams in the country have 3, elite 11 QB's on their rosters.

USC

CAL

GEORGIA

MIZZOU.

Now I will not pretend like Daniel is not the main catylist that makes this thing pop. But there is ALOT of talent and difference between MU and Iowa St.

uh oh!!!!! Mizzou has :star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star :star :star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star :star :star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star :star :star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star :star :star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star

we may as well throw in the towel now... i mean, we were so dominant with FARM BOYS for so long, and then we got all our stars, and the whole country laid down to nebraska.

***SNIP***

As pathetic as someone who doesn't know the difference between "dribble" and "drivel"? Here's your free hint - one of them is the act of bouncing a basketball...

When school's fire coaches, what happens? Oh yea, recruits leave.. Recruits are MUCH more attached to coaches than they are to schools....Especially when that coach promises you you'll make it to the NFL...not to tough to see why kids decommitted from NU, and honestly, if you look at past posts, many are surprised we didn't lose even more.... where do fans that expect to win NOT boo the home team for getting blown out and giving up in games? i mean, if it happens to you guys this year, you'll understand... i know its kinda hard to understand when you have no tradition of winning and you really don't understand what it's like to win as a fanbase, and have losing suck. But guess what, we do. We EXPECT to win. We EXPECT to win NOW. and NOBODY SAID WE WERE GOING TO SHUT OUT MIZZOU!!! Open you're eyes and do this thing called reading. What was said is that the goal is a shut out. Just like every defense in every game. Just like the goal of EVERY offense in EVERY game is to drive the ball down the field and score EVERY possession. The defense is just opposite. I know that may come as a shock to you, Tiger Fan, but it's just something defenses like to do!

Oh, real cool Gabbert!!! You're talking smack to a team who you will not even play against!!

Seriously, who does this? Way to go and be cocky when you are an insignificant part of a team...what are you trying to prove? Horrible class, I'm glad he didn't come here.

I just can't wait when Gabbert starts and he turns out to be another Josh Freeman and can't even win a game against the Huskers. Freeman should be 0-3 against us after our game with K-State.

You might very well get your wish. Let's face some facts, Bill the Dill Clownahan really knew how to pick'em. Hmm, where's Harrison Beck these days? Isn't he like a 3rd stringer or something. He was Clownahan's first "golden" boy. Then there was this character called Josh Freeman. While he's usually good for one game a season, he pretty much sucks after that. Now we get to Gabbert. Considering Clownahan's assessment of talent, it would be easy to conclude he'll be a total bust at Mizzou. I would be scared to death as a fan of a team that had a highly sought after Clownahan QB. His ignorance never ceases to amaze me.