any news this week?

Two DB's that visited of Carpenter and Washington both came away impressed. They could see the need of DB's for the Huskers...

Yeah, any defensive players who watched that game must have thought, "hey, I could play for this team right now." They could have thought that last year too, but the difference is they actually know Bo can coach championship caliber Ds.

any?

Yes. My suggestion. Quit spending 5 dollars a day on coffee or cigs and spend 10 dollars a month on a subscription.

There are people on this board who do a pretty good job updating the profiles, don't rush them.

Easy ko cheese, this is a place to look and ask questions and trade information. My suggestion would be to not miss your meds. I see nothing wrong w checking things out.

any?

Yes. My suggestion. Quit spending 5 dollars a day on coffee or cigs and spend 10 dollars a month on a subscription.

There are people on this board who do a pretty good job updating the profiles, don't rush them.

Easy ko cheese, this is a place to look and ask questions and trade information. My suggestion would be to not miss your meds. I see nothing wrong w checking things out.

:yeah

any?

You are right.

And I appologize Back in Black.

It was black sunday and I wasn't too chipper. And usually no information is out at 5:00.

Hilliard came in with High expectations, and said NU met or exceeded all of them. Will visit UCLA, Arizona, and maybe sCUm, but will be hard for them to top NU

Heimuli-rates visit as 8-9. enjoyed visit, NU was already high on his list, and can really see himself playing for NU

Sirles-visit was awesome and gameday atmosphere blew him away....visits Oregon next, and decision to come soon after

Washington and Carpenter-both had great trips and rated 10, both saw the need for DB, and saw chances for early playing time.

nothing on Williams yet

any?

You are right.

And I appologize Back in Black.

It was black sunday and I wasn't too chipper. And usually no information is out at 5:00.

thats ok i forgive u