Thanks to opponents fan fors their posts

huKSer

I am amazed by the number, quality and class of posts by fans from teams that play the Huskers. Many of them are regulars:

Iowa State: The one, the only, Cy

Kansas: JHaWk, JGS30, Jayhawk, all class acts

Missouri: Fro Daddy, GoTigers, MUTigerFan and the frequently misunderstood Tuff Tiger, and many others

Colorado: Buffan

South Dakota (or State) I don't want to insult: I can't find user name - jackrabbit or something like that, some reason caught my attention

Western Michigan: wmsam04, very knowledgable

NMSU: Kev, friendly

VT: rjh4vt

TTech: RaiderRed7 already welcoming us

There were others from memory from So Cal, Alabama and else where.

I didn't mean to leave anyone off.

However - there is one team that is mysteriously missing. Someone from the B12 north. Any theories on why K-State fans are so conspicuously absent?

I think any true Missouri fan will admit to respecting Nebraska. Sure you are down right now but it will probably only take two good recruiting seasons to get back on track. This game for us was almost like the Super Bowl. The Rams suck big time, Mizzou is all we have. We have dealt with more pain than most of you can possibly imagine.

This thread hit me wrong. I have posted as a regular for some time on gopowercats.com as my daughter has been a student but just graduated from K State.

I am constantly apologizing for the 'dickheads' that come over from another Nebraska website and take cheap shots at members of their board. Guys, it is really bad. Why do true Nebraska fans have to go on there with no other motive than to piss them off and then they assume our entire fanbase is the same way?

Trust me...the vast majority of them do not know about huskerboard.com. And trust me again, gopowercat.com has their own bad boys that will get under YOUR skin.

You can go there now and invite them to begin participating now or wait and I'll invite the best of them a week or two before we visit Manhattan and have an intelligent discussion of our respective programs at that time of the season.

This thread hit me wrong. I have posted as a regular for some time on gopowercats.com as my daughter has been a student but just graduated from K State.

I am constantly apologizing for the 'dickheads' that come over from another Nebraska website and take cheap shots at members of their board. Guys, it is really bad. Why do true Nebraska fans have to go on there with no other motive than to piss them off and then they assume our entire fanbase is the same way?

Trust me...the vast majority of them do not know about huskerboard.com. And trust me again, gopowercat.com has their own bad boys that will get under YOUR skin.

You can go there now and invite them to begin participating now or wait and I'll invite the best of them a week or two before we visit Manhattan and have an intelligent discussion of our respective programs at that time of the season.

It might have hit you wrong, i think all he was saying is that there are not a lot of KSU posters here, and from what i can tell the fans from other schools get treated pretty well around here. Try to catch some of Cy the Cyclones stuff, pretty good. From what I can tell is the huskerboard and the mods run a pretty good system, and when it all comes down to it, this is all in good fun. For me anyway :corndance

Yes this is a class site.

I'm trying to warn you that if you open this board up to the rivals crowd from KSU then you are going to experience a retribution assuming WE are like all like the posters that have gone over there and sent trash mouth stuff.

I'd love for this board to meet the intelligent posters on the KSU board.

I do NOT want you to meet the bad posters as they are mean and have no respect for us.

Yes this is a class site.

I'm trying to warn you that if you open this board up to the rivals crowd from KSU then you are going to experience a retribution assuming WE are like all like the posters that have gone over there and sent trash mouth stuff.

I'd love for this board to meet the intelligent posters on the KSU board.

I do NOT want you to meet the bad posters as they are mean and have no respect for us.

Completely understand, there is always someone out there to spoil it for everyone. I have sniffed around other message boards and there is always someone from another team spouting their mouth off where it does not belong, where it would ruin it for other people to put in their 2 cents. Nice work :clap