Spilled milk is cleaned up

holvy83

I'd love a win but I'd be happy to see us give them a game and show progress towards the future. I just don't want to see another debacle like the Mizzou-game, it just gets me so pissed, frustrated, and in a crappy mood. A punt or two from the opposition would be nice to see.

:yeah

we're prbably gonna get killed by Tech yes, but I think we can and will play them ALOT better than the mizzou game, my prediction is 45-34 Tech

What's with you pledging allegiance to two different teams in the Big-12? In another thread, you made mention of 'my Longhorns.'

So which team is it?

If you're a fan of both, you're a fan of neither. Lame...

we're prbably gonna get killed by Tech yes, but I think we can and will play them ALOT better than the mizzou game, my prediction is 45-34 Tech

What's with you pledging allegiance to two different teams in the Big-12? In another thread, you made mention of 'my Longhorns.'

So which team is it?

If you're a fan of both, you're a fan of neither. Lame...

well, for starters I was a fan of both teams BEFORE the creation of the big 12. My moms whole side of the family is from Nebraska and my Dads from Texas so I grew up cheerin for both teams, and I consider myself a die-hard fan of both teams! yea, when they play eachother it really f'in sucks and I cant watch, If i could have Texas leave the big 12 and go into the SEC or somethin then thatd be great!! Don tell me i aint no fan when I done paid 60$ last Saturday to go to the Husker game and yelled and screamed my butt off for my Huskers, and also stayed through that whole miserable beatdown. I understand that bein a fan of both teams is not normal but Its not nearly the same as say bein a fan of both Nebraska and Oklahoma or Texas and Oklahoma (and I have seen both btw) before 96' Texas and Nebraska only played eachother a handful of times and even now still aint played eachother that much comparatively.