Solich Homecoming...

Well I thought it was going to happen this season but it looks like we'll have to wait another year. Let's get him in here, march him out on the field and say "thanks, goodbye" in a proper fashion.

Though I have noticed some Husker fans have moved on from being a Solich apologist to a Callahan one. Maybe we are all healing now.

Come on let's hold hands and sing "what a wonderful world."

I see trees of green...

red roses too...

Come on you know the words...just join in.

Interesting thought. I don't know how polarizing he would be. Many people wanted him gone, and many still point to him as the one who started the Husker collapse, besides he usually has to work on Saturdays.

Yes but I think Ohio had a bye week when we had a home game thus why I said looks like it's not going to happen this year.

I don't think there is any doubt he'll be back (given what Bo thinks of him) and I'm certain the entire joint will stand in a thunderous applause.

Interesting thought. I don't know how polarizing he would be. Many people wanted him gone, and many still point to him as the one who started the Husker collapse, besides he usually has to work on Saturdays.

Yea it's easy to pin the rose on him, he was the one took over a program that had just won 3 national championships in four years. It's hard to follow the legend, and he did a decent job.

The man is a HUSKER, he has given so much to this program for so long I would love to see him recognized for it.

This man lives breaths Husker. He did the best job he could do. What more can anyone ask for? Honor him and forget the negatives. Positive makes things better.

Agree. Solich is as true of a Husker as one could get. Played here, coached in the state, coached on the sidelines for all those years without leaving, then taking over when Tom decided the time was right. He bled Husker red and he should be honored for that.