Suh = Icognito?

If it really was Suh who spit on Chase than that was just stupid to add more fuel to their fire. After his late hit last week you have to ask yourself if he loses his cool in big situations. Last weeks late hit was not necessary with Tyrod Taylor clearly out of bounds and I do not care what you all say that was a late hit. I am the biggest husker fan ever but I call it how I see it, I am not a homer. Than after the late hit last week he gets another personal foul which was not called for at all than possibly spitting on chase daniel is just dumb. Hes not to the point of being Icognito but he is getting there with each personal foul penalty and the incident he had this past weekend.

Suh is not even in the same smelling district of Incognito. That comparison is stupid, and if it was Suh who did spit gate that is idiotic and Incognito-ish. Whatever it may be it is moot and over with.

As for the late hit, I was always in view that YES it was late(my only gripe was that there were many other instances in that game where other players did or about did the same thing and the hits weren't called), but Suh made a great point after the game. Say Tyrod was somewhat close to being inbounds and stretched and got the first, Suh said if this had happened and he didn't go hard he would've got his ass chewed in film for not playing through the whistle.

There were plenty of other things that doomed that game instead of dwelling on a bad luck hustle play. Think of it this way, if it was last years defense they all would have two-hand touched Taylor on his way to the endzone. Then cried about it being too loud, and thought that they heard a whistle.

My opinion is Hell no!!!!! Suh is a very intellegent young man and has a great deal of humility. That alone seperates these two. And besides, I can't blame him for his actions.. well most of them. I would do much worse. :o Chase would have been licking his boogers out of his ear cuz that is where his tounge would have been.

:clap:clap:clap:clap

Its football, and I'll take a few personal fouls vrs laying down. A few of these calls seem to be just to keep the top teams from loosing. Look at the first half of the missery game. Rediculous. I'd friggin hit, spit, claw and bite them till they kicked me out after taking those in the rear. Then again maybe that is why I'm not playing football.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Suh is not even in the same smelling district of Incognito. That comparison is stupid, and if it was Suh who did spit gate that is idiotic and Incognito-ish. Whatever it may be it is moot and over with.

As for the late hit, I was always in view that YES it was late(my only gripe was that there were many other instances in that game where other players did or about did the same thing and the hits weren't called), but Suh made a great point after the game. Say Tyrod was somewhat close to being inbounds and stretched and got the first, Suh said if this had happened and he didn't go hard he would've got his ass chewed in film for not playing through the whistle.

There were plenty of other things that doomed that game instead of dwelling on a bad luck hustle play. Think of it this way, if it was last years defense they all would have two-hand touched Taylor on his way to the endzone. Then cried about it being too loud, and thought that they heard a whistle.

I believe our defenses excuse after the first game of this season was that it was to loud and they could not hear the adjustments and the changes on the field defensively.

No.

Suh's a smart kid who did something stupid.

Richy's just a dumb ass all the way around

Hey, how come you get to call people a dumb ass? :wtf

The same reason people get to use words like Clownahan, etc etc.

If Richie was a board member, I wouldn't.

Any more questions?

Agree completely. I thought it was a late hit too, but I think Suh made a risk-reward calculation that the risk of not going all out and allowing a first down outweighed the risk of going all out and hitting Taylor late.

The followup personal foul on the extra point is inexcusable though. I still haven't seen or heard what he did to get that one. Does anyone know?

Richie was a lunatic. Not only on the field, but off the field. He was a danger to anyone he was around, including teammates and students. That dude had an uncontrollable temper which is what got him booted.

Not joking, but I seriously hope he has gotten help over the years. He really had issues in his time here. Unbelievable football talent, though.

Geez, I hope Suh = Incognito. Last I heard, Richie is a stud on the Ram's OL. I think Suh is the best talent we have on the D. Seriously, I hope that Suh doesn't enter the draft early next year. He's the best DL we've had since Carriker. He's also had a couple crappy penalties called against him this year. I don't think he has intentionally given a late hit. The spitting thing ..... if true is another story. But, at least he's not kicking the sh@t out of his own players - like Richie did.

If it really was Suh who spit on Chase than that was just stupid to add more fuel to their fire. After his late hit last week you have to ask yourself if he loses his cool in big situations. Last weeks late hit was not necessary with Tyrod Taylor clearly out of bounds and I do not care what you all say that was a late hit. I am the biggest husker fan ever but I call it how I see it, I am not a homer. Than after the late hit last week he gets another personal foul which was not called for at all than possibly spitting on chase daniel is just dumb. Hes not to the point of being Icognito but he is getting there with each personal foul penalty and the incident he had this past weekend.

The hit was late, and the call was correct. However, it was not a cheapshot. When you weight in at 300 pounds or whatever and are fast, it's hard to get that slowed or stopped. I have no problem with the hit or the call. I just think it was an overaggressive play. The spitting, well that's a different story. I didn't see the personal foul he committed on the PAT, but I assume it was warranted as no one really went to bat over it.