Cy Picks The Winners...Again!

The good lord knows I'm pulling for OSU to beat MU, but I just don't see it. MU is too good at home and wins by 3 td's. God....it PAINS me to say that!

I still say Missouri's defense isn't all that good...Our offensive line is that bad. OSU could come out winning that game. That is one of those flip a coin games. The only reason I favor Missouri is because they are at home.

<_<

I bet one of OSU players will pick their nose right in front of Chase and whip it on Chase. Then come the interviews after the game where Chase will say that one of OSU players whiped a booger on Chase and is now calling OSU a 'Dirty' Football team <_<

It could happen...............right??

I think this game will be closer than most people think. I am really rooting for OSU in this one. I hope they play "dirty" and are able to get to Chase.

Oh man...I am still highly amused by Chase's post-game comments. I honestly think he had no clue what he was talking about and was just in a state of high emotion.

Dirty play? HAHAHAHAHA!