funny note

one of our cheerleaders chants that they sometimes do is b-i-g-r-e-d go big red. around the 3rd quarter they did that chant and a lot of us in the stands just looked at each other in confusion and wondered if they knew that's what you guys say about your team.

anyways, great game. and every nebraska person i met was really nice

one of our cheerleaders chants that they sometimes do is b-i-g-r-e-d go big red. around the 3rd quarter they did that chant and a lot of us in the stands just looked at each other in confusion and wondered if they knew that's what you guys say about your team.

I think it's just as lame as Iowa State calling themselves the New Big Red or Colorado calling it's defense the Real Blackshirts. Get your own slogan for God's sake. Be original.

:rant

You sure it wasnt during the fourth qtr bro? Cuz that's when it seemed like the fireworks went off.

:w00t

Great game dawg. Sucked the Huskers came so close and lost. Would have been a huge win, huge upset. But still proud of them. I'm sure you forgot to breathe for a few seconds after that XTRA point in OT didnt go through. You know it!

Anyways Raider, stick around like the others have said. Welcome.