Richie Incognito

I just tuned into the Rams game for the 4th quarter, and Richie is getting a lot of attention, which an offensive lineman rarely wants. Sounds like all game long he has been taking cheap shots, especially on kicks. Constantly hitting and poking people as the play ends and often after. Siragusa and Moose Johnston are really laying into him, calling his play dirty. He just got a 15 yarder, to possibly take the Rams out of field goal range, for mouthing off to the ref, even as his teammates try to shut him up. Josh Brown bailed him out, hitting a 49 yarder to win.

Callahan did one thing right getting him out of here.

They're also saying he'd better watch out if a pass gets picked off, some defender is going to take the opportunity to lay him out.

Hey, I am happy... I have Josh Brown on my fanatsy team, and because of Richie, Brown fg at end was 15 yds further, thus, giving me more points. Just my NU guys workin together to help a die-hard fan's fanatsy team. Way to go Richie, thanks for the help.

Rams' Incognito fined for verbal abuse of official, penalties

Richie Incognito's alleged actions in the St. Louis Rams' first win of the season did not go unnoticed by the NFL.

The league has fined the Rams offensive lineman a total of $35,000 for multiple offenses allegedly committed during the Rams' 19-17 victory over the Washington Redskins in Week 6.

Incognito, penalized three times during the game, was fined $25,000 for repeated verbal abuse of a game official; $5,000 for a major facemask; and $5,000 for a chop block.

Referee Walt Coleman issued a 15-yard penalty against the Rams after Incognito allegedly berated officials while St. Louis was driving deep in Redskins territory.

The penalty turned a potential 34-yard field goal into a 49-yard attempt, which kicker Josh Brown converted on the last play of the game to give the Rams their first victory of the season.

Jim Haslett, making his debut as the Rams' head coach, spoke at length with Incognito this week about controlling his emotions. Haslett also took a measure of responsibility for Incognito's actions, saying he had encouraged the offensive line to play with an attitude.

Those other guys might have needed a pep talk, but telling Richie to play with more attitude is just pouring gasoline on a bonfire.

Hey, I am happy... I have Josh Brown on my fanatsy team, and because of Richie, Brown fg at end was 15 yds further, thus, giving me more points. Just my NU guys workin together to help a die-hard fan's fanatsy team. Way to go Richie, thanks for the help.

rofl, thats exactly what I was thinking.