**Official Iowa State Game Discussion Thread**

It is nice to have a half like this...it would have been nice to punch that TD in at the end of the half. I am happy with the way both sides of the ball....the defense is flying to the ball and making plays. The offense is just dominating...ISU does not know what is coming at them.

I hope they keep pushing to give the starters a rest by the 4th quarter. GBR!

Overall, total domination by us on all sides. Offense with some nice long SCORING drives. Defense with big stops holding ISU to two first downs, and most importantly, just ONE penalty. Let's keep it up!

I love the one penalty, but we fumbled the ball 4 times in the first half. That's not like us....................still a great 1st half of football though. :clap

SCORES

BIG 12

(7) Texas Tech 20

TA&M 23 H

Nebraska 21

Iowa State 0 H

TOP 25

(21) Wake Forest 0

Maryland 13 3rd

Syracuse 13

(19) South Fla. 21 3rd

(22) Vanderbuilt 7

(10) Georgia 14 H

Colorado St. 0

(14) Utah 0 1st

(9) BYU 7

TCU 32 F

Hawaii 7

(15) Boise St. 27 F

I am just going to rant a little about the TV selection of this game. On Fox Sports North, they are showing the TT and A&M game, but they put the NU-ISU game on versus.....it makes absolutely no sense to me. Last time I looked at a map Texas is in the south...I am sure they had the TT-A&M game decided weeks ago....I just want to watch the Huskers.......sorry I exploded!