Are We That Good

The North is still a 2 team race between MU and KU.

I disagree. Colorado is a good team, and Nebraska has KU at home. I think it is Mizzou's to lose, and if they drop one or two more, you heard it here first, look out for the Cornhuskers.

Kansas was a good story for a year, and they didn't look that good Saturday. OU looked that bad. Between losing their best defensive player and their best receiver and the emotional letdown from their biggest game of the year they were flat.

Kansas is not going to win the North. Matter of fact, I don't see a sure win left on their schedule. KSU is the one I really feel is up in the air (along with NU). They could lose out guys, and that is a reality.

10/25 No. 8 Texas Tech

11/01 Kansas State

11/08 @ Nebraska

11/15 No. 1 Texas

11/29 @ No. 15 Missouri

Show me a game on there you are truly confident about. Confident enough that if you're woman made plans you wouldn't go balistic on her about it if you had to miss the game.

You're right about being Missouri's to lose, but I really doubt they would lose it. Correct me if I'm wrong but even if we run the table the rest of the way MU would still have to lose 1 more game, and their games left are:

10/25 Colorado 6:30 PM

11/01 @ Baylor TBA

11/08 Kansas State TBA

11/15 @ Iowa State TBA

11/29 No. 23 Kansas TBA

All very very winnable games for Missouri unless they really start spiraling. Also the odds are we'll lose to Oklahoma, meaning Missouri would have to lose 2 of those games.

I disagree. Colorado is a good team, and Nebraska has KU at home. I think it is Mizzou's to lose, and if they drop one or two more, you heard it here first, look out for the Cornhuskers.

Kansas was a good story for a year, and they didn't look that good Saturday. OU looked that bad. Between losing their best defensive player and their best receiver and the emotional letdown from their biggest game of the year they were flat.

Kansas is not going to win the North. Matter of fact, I don't see a sure win left on their schedule. KSU is the one I really feel is up in the air (along with NU). They could lose out guys, and that is a reality.

10/25 No. 8 Texas Tech

11/01 Kansas State

11/08 @ Nebraska

11/15 No. 1 Texas

11/29 @ No. 15 Missouri

Show me a game on there you are truly confident about. Confident enough that if you're woman made plans you wouldn't go balistic on her about it if you had to miss the game.

they arent going to lose out. sure it possible, but i'd say its about 5% they could win out too. I do think there is a good chance they will lose 3 more though

Not to rain on anyone's parade here, but NU would of lost by 7 TD's in Norman. Seriously. Kansas played them tough til the beginning of the 4th. They went toe to toe and left points on the field in the first half. It may have been different if it wouldn't of been for the 2 turnovers.

You guys beat an ISU team that is going down hill. When they played Kansas, they were rotating QB's. That guy left their program and Aurnad is not the answer. KU also scored 35 points on them in 1 half of play. KU slept walked through the first half.

It was a good, sound win for your team. However, I wouldn't read too much into it. The North is still a 2 team race between MU and KU.

Oh come on...gimme a break...you really can't predict that with any certainty...that's why they play them on the field. I'll grant you that KU looked pretty good for the majority of that game...well...at least their offense looks pretty good. Reesing makes very good decisions with the football...most of the time...and that receiver...#80...is very good as well.

But...let's take a look at OU for a sec shall we. They simply are not the same defensive team they were at the beginning of the year. The are SERIOUSLY hurting at linebacker.

I'm not predicting a win for our team in either of these games...at least not yet...but I will say this. Our team that won yesterday, is not the same team that played TTU to the wire 2 weeks ago, is not the same team that lost by 5 TD's to Mizzou 3 weeks ago, and so on, and so on... You can see them getting better every game and so while we may not beat KU or OU I am prepared to say that our team will give both teams all they can handle...

GBR!!!

They only used 1 LB most of the game against our spread anyway. They are really good, and it went how I expected. You all could beat us, but most likely will not.

LOL

He is right. I am not sure what your point with your LOL is. Mizzou probably gonna take it, and we will if they do not. Anything is possible, but I think it unlikely that it is not MU, and if not them, us.

10/25 No. 8 Texas Tech

11/01 Kansas State

11/08 @ Nebraska

11/15 No. 1 Texas

11/29 @ No. 15 Missouri

You have got to be kidding.

OU was flat? My goodness.

As for our schedule, TT is a pick em according to Vegas. So while they are good, and it is a toss up, it could be a win. We will be K-State for the 4th time in 5 years, and we will rightfully be favorites to come to Lincoln and beat you guys. As for missing games, I am going to all of them, and just got back from Norman. Of course, I pretty much did that last year too, and when I bought the tickets I had NO IDEA we were going to the BCS, so I don't know if that means much :)

Ok were just comming off our first 1 in a while so ive got some questions for yall. Are we that good or was isu that bad. If you think about it the VaTech and the TexasTech game were so close that maybe this team is becoming into its own, more diciplined and learning the fundamentals coach is teaching them. I still dont think any game is a gimme but was just wondering your thoughts.

With our offense working like it is....being so effiicent...if they can keep this up, besides OU, I feel we can run the table. Our offense is keeping our defense off the field<our crutch. KU is a very tough team, but we get them at home.

efficient? How many turnovers and near turnovers did they have again? Those things will cost Nebraska a game if they happen against a good opponent.

We are getting better, but we obviously aren't there yet. I still think we lose to OU and the KU game is a toss-up right now. I think the KU game will be a shootout and I'll need to have my heart checked after that game. KU played OU very well in the first half and basically half way through the 3rd quarter and then went down the tubes. KU is going to test our defense, but they aren't the team they were last season and we all know that. This is why the game between us will be definately interesting. So that still puts us at 7-5 or 8-4 which is great for a first year head coach. Next season is going to be scary with an unproven QB at the helm?

Nebraska just beat a 2-5 team, how good is that.

Ya but you gotta give it to ISU for putting up a dog fight with Kansas at home and this is almost the exact same team that almost pulled off an upset against OU last year. A lot of Husker fans were looking at the ISU game the same way with the Kansas game. To come away 21-0 at halftime and to maintain that lead is pretty good. We never took it for granted and we stuck in there and got the W.