Best Fans in College Football

Oh, and BTW... the "midwest values" thing is the biggest myth in the world. People in the midwest are nice... to your face. At least as long as you are not too different.

Hate to say it, but he has a point. Please don't try to convince the world that nebraska streets are lined with licorice, and the road signs are lolipops. I know just as many A-holes from NE than I do good folks! (All my family excluded of course ;) )

Don't believe me? Spend a weekend in Northern Mexico, you'll change your mind!

Fixed?

Let me tell you something.

I've lived in Indiana, Iowa, South Dakota, and Nebraska. I've spent long periods of time in New England and the Southeast.

The nicest people I've ever lived next to?

The people in Nebraska. And the people in Iowa (at least Western Iowa) are pretty darned close!

Well, that settles it. <_<

By the way, we're all pretty classy here. Also, KSUCKS and we hope sCUm loses every game the rest of the season! Nebraska fans FTW :)

Let me tell you something.

I've lived in Indiana, Iowa, South Dakota, and Nebraska. I've spent long periods of time in New England and the Southeast.

The nicest people I've ever lived next to?

The people in Nebraska. And the people in Iowa (at least Western Iowa) are pretty darned close!

Well, that settles it. <_<

By the way, we're all pretty classy here. Also, KSUCKS and we hope sCUm loses every game the rest of the season! Nebraska fans FTW :)

Now THAT'S funny!!!! :clap

Oh, and BTW... the "midwest values" thing is the biggest myth in the world. People in the midwest are nice... to your face. At least as long as you are not too different.

Hate to say it, but he has a point. Please don't try to convince the world that nebraska streets are lined with licorice, and the road signs are lolipops. I know just as many A-holes from NE than I do good folks! (All my family excluded of course ;) )

Don't believe me? Spend a weekend in Northern Mexico, you'll change your mind!

Fixed?

Thx 4 illustrating my point.

If we beat Kansas this year, I guarantee you I will be a bad fan.

I owe them one.

Husker fans are good because they at least know sh#t about football, and follow the game. That's most of the battle right there.

BAD Captain Obvious!! :nutz

Nebraska = The Good Life

Ha ha...I remember that tourism commercial from the old KETV days! Singing "Nebraska...the good life...so much to see..." while showing a shot of downtown Cozad! I laughed my ass off everytime it came on! Hell...I don't even have an ass anymore it was so hilarious!

"Say kids...where do you want to go on vacation this year...Disneyland? Yellowstone? Epicott Center?"

"No dad...I want to go to downtown Cozad...there's so much to see!"

Bwhahahahaha!

Hey now, you do realize we have carhenge here in Nebraska as well. Don't forget about those pointy rocks we like to call Chimney Rock and Jailhouse Rock. I had a guy once tell me how boring it is to drive through Nebraska on I80 because all you see are crops and cows. I asked him if he'd ever driven on I70 through Kansas. Pretty much the same. Nebraska is the good life, but there's not much to see.

Hey now, you do realize we have carhenge here in Nebraska as well. Don't forget about those pointy rocks we like to call Chimney Rock and Jailhouse Rock. I had a guy once tell me how boring it is to drive through Nebraska on I80 because all you see are crops and cows. I asked him if he'd ever driven on I70 through Kansas. Pretty much the same. Nebraska is the good life, but there's not much to see.

Well yeah, usually along interstates there's not much to see. Drive out west to the sandhills. I love that area of the state. Very nice.

Well yeah, usually along interstates there's not much to see. Drive out west to the sandhills. I love that area of the state. Very nice.

NASA used to train astronauts for moon landings by making them drive from I-80 to Valentine on Highway 83 in a golf cart so they would be prepared for the utter isolation and desolation they would experience once they were on the moon...not to mention the scenary which is eerily similar.

flat.jpg

I live out west. Other than it being rolling, all you see are cattle and crops even in the sandhills. Not to mention, the highways through the sandhills suck. You sure don't want to break down on one of those highways either as it might be days if not weeks before another vehicle even comes by. They might as well make some of those highways the autobon because there's no danger of ever wrecking into another vehicle, just a stray cow standing in the road.

NASA used to train astronauts for moon landings by making them drive from I-80 to Valentine on Highway 83 in a golf cart so they would be prepared for the utter isolation and desolation they would experience once they were on the moon...not to mention the scenary which is eerily similar.

flat.jpg

nicely done

flat.jpg

nicely done

What you talking about? That came directly from the Strategic Air Command archieves..... <_<