Funny thing About ISU Fans

Ive talked on here about how my inlaws like to talk alot of smack being isu fans but me being the person i am i dont brag or gloat. I havent heard alot of dominating things about isu football anymore this year. Yet they still continue to buy my kids isu things. I dont want my kids to settle for nothing. All isu garments usually end up in the isu box which will get donated to the poor. But they might have better taist then that.

Ive talked on here about how my inlaws like to talk alot of smack being isu fans but me being the person i am i dont brag or gloat. I havent heard alot of dominating things about isu football anymore this year. Yet they still continue to buy my kids isu things. I dont want my kids to settle for nothing. All isu garments usually end up in the isu box which will get donated to the poor. But they might have better taist then that.

Perhaps they should buy your kids apparel from the college you graduated from...which, if your spelling, puncuation and sentence structure are any indication, must be The College of Hard Knocks..... <_<

I have gear (for myself) from IOWA, ISU and NU...

all my teams... worn in appropriate settings.

But I only put hawkeye gear on my kids.

My son-in-law is hung up on NU :dumdum

So those grandkids have NU and IOWA gear.

The rest have IOWA gear.

tastes, like opinions vary.

Perhaps they should buy your kids apparel from the college you graduated from...which, if your spelling, puncuation and sentence structure are any indication, must be The College of Hard Knocks..... <_<

:rollin

One of my friends who is an Iowa fan was giving me some lip because I said we beat ISU easily. He said we shouldn't be so happy about a 35-7 win and blah blah blah and then said "Go Hawks!" I reminded him of the most boring game I've seen this year and a game they barely won.......................Iowa vs. ISU. <_< I also reminded him that we have a much harder conference than him so he shouldn't be talking to much smack. He hasn't said much to me since, funny how a few wins and all of the sudden the Iowa fans are talking crap again. :dumdum

One of my friends who is an Iowa fan was giving me some lip because I said we beat ISU easily. He said we shouldn't be so happy about a 35-7 win and blah blah blah and then said "Go Hawks!" I reminded him of the most boring game I've seen this year and a game they barely won.......................Iowa vs. ISU. <_< I also reminded him that we have a much harder conference than him so he shouldn't be talking to much smack. He hasn't said much to me since, funny how a few wins and all of the sudden the Iowa fans are talking crap again. :dumdum

We could be on a collision course with Iowa in a bowl game. I would love to see it happen. Although Shon Greene scares the hell out of me. He is a man amongst boys.

We could be on a collision course with Iowa in a bowl game. I would love to see it happen. Although Shon Greene scares the hell out of me. He is a man amongst boys.

Yeah, Shonn Green is definately a worry and I believe you are right when you say we may meet in a bowl somewhere. It would be a great game because Iowa doesn't have much of a pass offense and they would run it at us quite a bit.

My in laws and hubby are ISU and Iowa fans. But my whole family are huskers. He has 7 in his family with neices and nephews, I have 70 with neices and nephews. My mil bought my daughter an ISU shirt when she was born, my sister, her godmother, saw it once when my hubby put it on her, needless to say the next week we had husker cheerleader outfit, sweatsuit and t shirt. They gave up. My daughter is going to be a Husker Cheerleader this year for halloween, she choose it.

Yeah, Shonn Green is definately a worry and I believe you are right when you say we may meet in a bowl somewhere. It would be a great game because Iowa doesn't have much of a pass offense and they would run it at us quite a bit.

That is if Ferentz can field a team by then..............., they have had alot of run ins with the law lately even Kirk's son was busted......

That is if Ferentz can field a team by then..............., they have had alot of run ins with the law lately even Kirk's son was busted......

Yeah, I know, I just keep shaking my head wondering what the hell he's doing over there.

Eh, it makes me a little nervous when NU fans start talking about other teams legal problems. I still remember the "thugs" we once fielded. I hate karma because it can come back to bite you.

That would be awesome. My girlfriend is a die hard Hawkeye fan and I Bleed Husker Red. Just might have get tickets if something like that would happen.

Eh, it makes me a little nervous when NU fans start talking about other teams legal problems. I still remember the "thugs" we once fielded. I hate karma because it can come back to bite you.

Atleast our thugs were winners on the field. Winning solves everything.

My wife and her family are all ISU fans and my side are Iowa and NU fans. My wife always told me not to tell my son who to like and to let him choose. I said fine, because i know winning will solve this problem. What little kid wants to be on the butt end of ridicule every year when he team gets trounced. However if he decides to go down the path of the dark side i may have to intervene.