Does Muschamp stay at Texas next year?

or does someone offer him a head coaching job? Auburn & Tennessee both look like they may fire their coaches...

I would like to see him at Auburn next year, he would be a thorn in Nick Saban's rear end

Also, what are the chances Texas offers Muschamp the HC job if thats the only way of keeping him?

None...they'd be crazy to let Mack Brown go.

No way Texas gets rid of Mack Brown and I think he'd be at Auburn out of those. He was the D-coordinator there before right???

Mack Brown has only been the Head Coach at Texas(Since 1998) and has always coached on the Offensive side of the Game. :ahhhhhhhh

Muschamp has never stayed put for very long, and is the highest paid Assistant in the Big XII. He will go with whoever has the most to offer. Texas Defensive Coaches have always been a fast track to other schools, ISU's Coach Chizik is a former Texas Defensive Coach.

No way Texas gets rid of Mack Brown and I think he'd be at Auburn out of those. He was the D-coordinator there before right???

Mack Brown has only been the Head Coach at Texas(Since 1998) and has always coached on the Offensive side of the Game. :ahhhhhhhh

Muschamp has never stayed put for very long, and is the highest paid Assistant in the Big VII. He will go with whoever has the most to offer. Texas Defensive Coaches have always been a fast track to other schools, ISU's Coach Chizik is a former Texas Defensive Coach.

I think you might have gotten my post confused? I was just saying that Mack won't be leaving Texas and then the rest of that comment is directed towards Muschamp.

Muschamp has never stayed put for very long, and is the highest paid Assistant in the Big VII. He will go with whoever has the most to offer. Texas Defensive Coaches have always been a fast track to other schools, ISU's Coach Chizik is a former Texas Defensive Coach.

I think you might have gotten my post confused? I was just saying that Mack won't be leaving Texas and then the rest of that comment is directed towards Muschamp.

Yes I was confused! And Yes I agree with you! Mack Brown isn't going anywhere.

Muschamp has never been at Texas before this Season.....this is his first and my opinion he will be moving on for more money and a Head Coaching spot!