Oklahoma Game

Infamy...if Bo wins he would be infamous?

Ahhh, I love it when people use words in which it is clear that they do not know the meaning. It really puts a smile on my face...

Maybe he meant that if we defeat Oklahoma and Bo calls their fans a bunch of F---ing hillbillies, he will be infamous in the state of Oklahoma??

Infamy...if Bo wins he would be infamous?

Ahhh, I love it when people use words in which it is clear that they do not know the meaning. It really puts a smile on my face...

"words in which" ...?

Sorry. I couldn't resist.

I know...not sure if he meant

...use words the meaning of which they do not know...

or

...use words in such a way as to make clear they do not know their meaning....

I believe he meant the latter

Not drinkin koolaid here just playin the what if game. If bo were to pull out a miracle and beat oklahoma on there turf against odds this year.

1. How would that rank as far as oklahoma wins against the likes of devaney and osborne

Uh - if it's a Nebraska victory, it wouldn't rank as an Oklahoma win at all.

2. How much more could that possibly launch him into infany.

Who? And do you mean "infamy"? If so, and assuming you're speaking of Bo, I would hope none at all, since "infamy" means extremely bad reputation.

Oklahoma wins meaning wins over oklahoma

And Infamy ok bad choice how about History

Instead of pokeing fun you can lead and guide. Or you could be a P***K, did i spell that ok

Not drinkin koolaid here just playin the what if game. If bo were to pull out a miracle and beat oklahoma on there turf against odds this year.

1. How would that rank as far as oklahoma wins against the likes of devaney and osborne

Who? And do you mean "infamy"? If so, and assuming you're speaking of Bo, I would hope none at all, since "infamy" means extremely bad reputation.

Instead of pokeing fun you can lead and guide. Or you could be a P***K, did i spell that ok

Are you accusing AR husker of pokeing fun at infany? How dare you sir? If anyone is going to be poking anything in a fanny it will be me! :o This banana should do nicely, or is it corn? :corndance

ouch. relax.

i think he was "leading and guiding" by telling you the definition of the word infamous.