Rigoni vs. Manning

That 3rd run had me cracking up. Rigoni dove from the 5 yard line and still made it in.

Manning is one tough SOB though. Letting Rigoni get a running start at you while you attempt to make the tackle? Rigoni is probably one of the most hard-nosed players we have had come thru this program in quite a few years. Not something I'd want to be doing, especially if I haven't played much football.

dude, seriously, THANK YOU! for postin that vid! I enjoyed that as it reminded me of my high school football days where our coaches would let tensions boil amongst the offensive and defensive players (I went to a big school in Texas so we didnt really have no both sides of the ball players) all week and then finally come Thursday afternoon in the last part of practice the coaches would have a "settle all scores" competitions and I really miss them days, the camaraderie was so awesome! Ah to be 16 or 17 again, sigh, lol.