Heard on College Football Final

SwiftFan87

that Chase Daniel said that all their goals were out the door so hopefully that means they will lose 2 more games so we can win the North :koolaid2:

What a punk! A real team focuses on winning for themselves and the fans. I guess that is why Nebraska, a team that plays for not only championships, but for everyone in this state, will have a return to glory...while Missouri will fall back into the ranks of mediocrity within a few years....

GO BIG RED!

some of you guys are just foolish. If you would have posted the full quote you would have seen he was refering to a NC and undefeated season. He went on to say the only thing that matters is our next opponent. The only thing any Tiger referred to last week was Colorado at 5:30.

So i guess since he is just focused on his next opponent and trying to win for his team and his school that means he is awsome and MU will stay good forever. Better than those little b*tch husker players who are going to focus on there next opponent and are not concerned with winning the north or NC's, they "just want to improve week by week"

"game by game we get better and better" what a little b*tch saying. To bad they dont play for NC's and for their fans

Listen to yourselves. Seriously, I know this is a husker board but some of this has become what you all say you are above. There is a select few of you that are practically KU fans in husker clothing. I have stated that I like coming here for the coversations and have moved away from places like Tiger Board because of this childish crap.

Trust me guys, nothing sounds more pathitic and seems to be laced in envy than a group of fans nit picking and complaining/poking fun of/trying to downgrade a team which has kicked your ass the last few years. IF the shoes were reversed and others where saying this about NU, you would just claim they are envious. You looking pretty sad and I am missing the posts that made me register here in the first place

some of you guys are just foolish. If you would have posted the full quote you would have seen he was refering to a NC and undefeated season. He went on to say the only thing that matters is our next opponent. The only thing any Tiger referred to last week was Colorado at 5:30.

So i just since he is focused on his next opponent and trying to win for his team and his school that means he is awsome and MU will stay good forever. Better than those little b*tch husker players who are going to focus on there next opponent and are not concerned with winning the north or NC's, they "just want to improve week by week"

"game by game we get better and better" what a little b*tch saying. To bad they dont play for NC's and for their fans

Listen to yourselves.

We have a 1st year head coach, we are rebuilding. The only thing we can do this season is improve week to week. MU was supposed to contend for the Big 12 champ and a BCS/NC game. So.... which team is the dissapointment?

So i just since he is focused on his next opponent and trying to win for his team and his school that means he is awsome and MU will stay good forever. Better than those little b*tch husker players who are going to focus on there next opponent and are not concerned with winning the north or NC's, they "just want to improve week by week"

Listen to yourselves.

We have a 1st year head coach, we are rebuilding. The only thing we can do this season is improve week to week. MU was supposed to contend for the Big 12 champ and a BCS/NC game. So.... which team is the dissapointment?

Yeah, count me as dissapointed that my team is in line for a 10-2 season, a division title and a chance to play for the Big 12 championship. Truely a failure. :rolleyes:

So i guess since he is just focused on his next opponent and trying to win for his team and his school that means he is awsome and MU will stay good forever. Better than those little b*tch husker players who are going to focus on there next opponent and are not concerned with winning the north or NC's, they "just want to improve week by week"

Listen to yourselves. Seriously, I know this is a husker board but some of this has become what you all say you are above. There is a select few of you that are practically KU fans in husker clothing. I have stated that I like coming here for the coversations and have moved away from places like Tiger Board because of this childish crap.

Trust me guys, nothing sounds more pathitic and seems to be laced in envy than a group of fans nit picking and complaining/poking fun of/trying to downgrade a team which has kicked your ass the last few years. IF the shoes were reversed and others where saying this about NU, you would just claim they are envious. You looking pretty sad and I am missing the posts that made me register here in the first place

Whoa calm down.....but i guess I'd be mad too If all the hype of A National Contending Missouri Squad turned out to be another dissapointment.....sorry, but you guys (Missouri) had your chance and it'll be slipping a way with each of the next few seasons.....

Rece Davis said during the Missouri-Colorado highlights that Daniel said that "all their goals were out the friggin door." and Rece then commented with something along the likes of, "Chase you can still win the Big 12 North and Big 12 Championship.