Heard on College Football Final

SwiftFan87

Blaine Gabbert = bust

sarcasm?? we dont know what he will be.... but the sky is the limit with his talent

he also got benched his senior season so his brother could take over...who was 2 years younger then him. it's alright i'm gonna enjoy watching compton put him on his ass.

Blaine Gabbert = bust

sarcasm?? we dont know what he will be.... but the sky is the limit with his talent

he also got benched his senior season so his brother could take over...who was 2 years younger then him. it's alright i'm gonna enjoy watching compton put him on his ass.

not that it matters, but he was injured, not benched.

some of you guys are just foolish. If you would have posted the full quote you would have seen he was refering to a NC and undefeated season. He went on to say the only thing that matters is our next opponent. The only thing any Tiger referred to last week was Colorado at 5:30.

So i guess since he is just focused on his next opponent and trying to win for his team and his school that means he is awsome and MU will stay good forever. Better than those little b*tch husker players who are going to focus on there next opponent and are not concerned with winning the north or NC's, they "just want to improve week by week"

"game by game we get better and better" what a little b*tch saying. To bad they dont play for NC's and for their fans

Listen to yourselves. Seriously, I know this is a husker board but some of this has become what you all say you are above. There is a select few of you that are practically KU fans in husker clothing. I have stated that I like coming here for the coversations and have moved away from places like Tiger Board because of this childish crap.

Trust me guys, nothing sounds more pathitic and seems to be laced in envy than a group of fans nit picking and complaining/poking fun of/trying to downgrade a team which has kicked your ass the last few years. IF the shoes were reversed and others where saying this about NU, you would just claim they are envious. You looking pretty sad and I am missing the posts that made me register here in the first place

and nothing is worse than thousands of missouri "fans" appearing out of no where in the past few years.... maybe if you had a program that has had success in its past you may realize what it means.. you don't come out and say "our goals are shot" or whatever the exact quote is, even if you can't win the MNC... which BTW you don't know that, because you run the table, a few things fall the right way, who knows.....

and wait, what would you have said about the tigers 7 years ago? that you want a north/conference/national championship right now??? no. you would of been saying, we need to get better every week. we need to do the little things right. week by week. not focusing on the north. so maybe you should do the same thing you are suggesting and turn it around and see how you'd feel in that same situation

some of you guys are just foolish. If you would have posted the full quote you would have seen he was refering to a NC and undefeated season. He went on to say the only thing that matters is our next opponent. The only thing any Tiger referred to last week was Colorado at 5:30.

So i guess since he is just focused on his next opponent and trying to win for his team and his school that means he is awsome and MU will stay good forever. Better than those little b*tch husker players who are going to focus on there next opponent and are not concerned with winning the north or NC's, they "just want to improve week by week"

"game by game we get better and better" what a little b*tch saying. To bad they dont play for NC's and for their fans

Listen to yourselves. Seriously, I know this is a husker board but some of this has become what you all say you are above. There is a select few of you that are practically KU fans in husker clothing. I have stated that I like coming here for the coversations and have moved away from places like Tiger Board because of this childish crap.

Trust me guys, nothing sounds more pathitic and seems to be laced in envy than a group of fans nit picking and complaining/poking fun of/trying to downgrade a team which has kicked your ass the last few 25 years. IF the shoes were reversed and others where saying this about NU, you would just claim they are envious. You looking pretty sad and I am missing the posts that made me register here in the first place

The shoes were on the other feet for years, decades actually. We did hear this sh#t for that long, and we think its funny when Missouri fans come onto a Husker site and act like this.

You are Missouri, do you understand that?

You have never won anything that means something.

NEVER

Show me a trophy that signifies your position as one of envy. We do not envy you, we wouldn't trade programs if it meant a guaranteed NC this season. AND THAT IS A FACT

Even if it meant we never recover to elite status, I wouldn't trade with you because it would take away 40 years of dominance for 4 years of being a little better than average.

This pompus bullsh!t has got to stop from Missouri until they win a championship of some kind.

Some of these Tiger fans are just Kansas State fans in Missouri clothing.

I was being a sarcastic a**. Taking what was said before my post and twisting it. Sorry you didnt get that

BTW, tell me what YOU have ever won. The day you show up with your national championship ring, I will let that crap you talk stand without dishing it back. My bet, you aint won sh*t in your life and all hopped up on Mountain Dew.

Oh, and thanks for the history class :dumdum

I actually have won, I was a 2 sport college athlete. Conference Champion in track, albeit it was a 4x100.

What the hell that has to do with anything, I don't know.

Thanks for the unneccessary personal attack, pal.

Trust me guys, nothing sounds more pathitic and seems to be laced in envy than a group of fans nit picking and complaining/poking fun of/trying to downgrade a team which has kicked your ass the last few years. IF the shoes were reversed and others where saying this about NU, you would just claim they are envious. You looking pretty sad and I am missing the posts that made me register here in the first place

Your team doesn't seem to be playing for national championships either. You have been up for what, this is the second year, and you think you are better than us? I'm not focused on who beat whos ass the last few years but where the program is going. With a new HC, all you can do is get better week by week. Seems like Mizzou is starting to falter week by week.