You're all a bunch of crybabies

Waaa!!! Our team lost!!! Waaaa!!! I should be the Head Coach/QB/Waterboy!!!! Waaaaa!!! I know more, execute better, and have won back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back National Championships in NCAA '09!!! Waaa!!!

Most of you should get a grip.

Actually man...(you certainly are entitled to your opinion) but most of the posts on this board are pretty well thought out...Is it so hard to believe that people so passionate about their team can get a lil ticked when they lose (and lose badly)......

Most posts seem to be pretty optimistic about the teams future...

And don't call me a cry baby.....

GO BIG RED!

Waaa!!! Our team lost!!! Waaaa!!! I should be the Head Coach/QB/Waterboy!!!! Waaaaa!!! I know more, execute better, and have won back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back National Championships in NCAA '09!!! Waaa!!!

Most of you should get a grip.

The brilliance of this post is almost blinding. :sarcasm

Can barely see your point.

So, when are we allowed to complain, hmmm?

Although maybe a little over the top- the original poster has a point.

I intentionally stayed away from this board last night. The negativity when we lose is pretty severe. So is the husker on husker e-violence!

I did kind of want to start a fake Fire Pellini thread just to see what people would do but I refrained.

Although maybe a little over the top- the original poster has a point.

I intentionally stayed away from this board last night. The negativity when we lose is pretty severe. So is the husker on husker e-violence!

As did I. We got beat, by a superior team. A team who I though would beat us all year. Big deal, Im over it and we will come back and play Kansas next week.

Ther team is not too far away form physically competing, but the team's mindset is fragile and fairly weak. They were starry-eyed and confused to begin the game last night, no focus or intensity. The intimidation factor was huge. Once the carnage of the first quarter was over, they relaxed and actually didn't play too badly. The pressure was off, and they were (unfortunately) in their comfort zone.

This is not something you teach or coach, it is something you recruit. Like I have said before, Pelini needs football players, not athletes in football uniforms.

Getting 'beat' is not the issue: getting thrashed, humiliated on prime time tv-just like the MO game; having a record points/time ratio put up on us; having the GAME OVER b4 NE FAN has even settled into her/his seat; NOT showing up against a respected historical rival-THAT's what I'm talkin' about. It just

shouldn't happen, the talent discrepency between NE/OU(or MO) isn't THAT great.

So, no, I didn't expect BR to knock off OU, but is it too much to ask NOT to be made a laughing stock of?

:blink:

Getting 'beat' is not the issue: getting thrashed, humiliated on prime time tv-just like the MO game; having a record points/time ratio put up on us; having the GAME OVER b4 NE FAN has even settled into her/his seat; NOT showing up against a respected historical rival-THAT's what I'm talkin' about. It just

shouldn't happen, the talent discrepency between NE/OU(or MO) isn't THAT great.

So, no, I didn't expect BR to knock off OU, but is it too much to ask NOT to be made a laughing stock of?

:blink:

i agreed that you gotta show up for the game and all that....as far as the talent gap between NU and OU not being that great, you're joking right?...OU is faster and more athletic...talent usually wins out in the end...BO will do just fine just need to give the guy time to recruit

Maybe you don't think this type of thing should happen, but it can and it did. When this team finally makes it back and wins these games it will be that much sweeter. You just can't expect miracles.

Fans assuming we'll be 'back soon' is rather escapist, presumptuous, and Polly Annish--nothing personal. It's just what we say these days to avoid the pain.

Be 'back'? Maybe, maybe not...

Maybe you don't think this type of thing should happen, but it can and it did. When this team finally makes it back and wins these games it will be that much sweeter. You just can't expect miracles.

Fans assuming we'll be 'back soon' is rather escapist, presumptuous, and Polly Annish--nothing personal. It's just what we say these days to avoid the pain.

Be 'back'? Maybe, maybe not...

I'm sorry I just don't see it turning out where NU just never contends again, but maybe you have a point. By 'back', I mean back to 9-10 win seasons. I think we will get back, but no it's not a for sure thing.