You're all a bunch of crybabies

Yup, most of the probs w our team are between the ears.

At least we're winning the games we're supposed to and that IS significant...

The Huskers will return to greatness, without a doubt.

To the OP... The great people of the Husker faithful deserve to vent. That game was not representative of the tradition and strength that is Husker football. It was an anomoly.

I long for the days of the great games between OU and Nebraska; even the games that OU lost to the Huskers.

There is something special in our rivalry that I hope comes back in the coming years.

I have nothing but respect for the Husker nation and I KNOW you will return to national prominence under Pelini!

Thanks man and we appreciate it. I was in disbelief when the third touchdown was scored 4 minutes and 30 seconds into the game! Good team! :thumbs

I was scratching my head as well. The Huskers are a much better team than that. I'm glad that OU won, of course, but the final score was not representative of the strength of the two teams.

I hope the Huskers win all of their remaining games in big fashion.

Next year, I think, will be a huge turnaround for the Huskers.

Mark my words!

I for one get sick of the wait until he brings in his players crap. A good coach can coach anyone and teach them or adapt to what he's got. Pelini is doing that, it's not a matter of his players, it's a matter of lack of talent and really he's doing a great job with the talent on defense he's got. How many walk on's that now have scholarships is he playing on defense? How many injuries have we had on defense, Thenarse, Lucky, Dillard, Glenn, ...... we are a small team in matters of depth. Part of that is because of the redshirts and the fact that he won't pull them for this season, it's all about the future. Now if Clownahan was here, we would have already seen Will Compton, Josh Williams, and a lot of the others. It's not about waiting for his players to come, it"s about lack of talent compared to the rest of the Big 12, and also because this is yet another defenee that all these guys are trying to learn again. It takes time guys, relax, enjoy the fact that we don't give up, we play our hearts out and we leave it on the field. Better days are coming, give it another year or two, then you can start to critisize more.

But you really do hate to see the wheels come off on national television.....multiple times....over multiple seasons. Hurts recruiting.

This is what really worries me most. These kind of games are KILLING our national reputation. And it has been happening with far too much regularity to think it isn't hurting our recruting, and BADLY!

The first quarter alone will make us a joke in many young minds. And it was likely the only part of the game they bothered to watch. And I have to say, I have NEVER seen anything like that at any level. I was completely dumb founded.

Say what you will about the pre Calli staff. But these repeated beat downs NEVER happened under their watch. So I guess great recruiting classes aren't always the answer now are they?

But you really do hate to see the wheels come off on national television.....multiple times....over multiple seasons. Hurts recruiting.

This is what really worries me most. These kind of games are KILLING our national reputation. And it has been happening with far too much regularity to think it isn't hurting our recruting, and BADLY!

The first quarter alone will make us a joke in many young minds. And it was likely the only part of the game they bothered to watch. And I have to say, I have NEVER seen anything like that at any level. I was completely dumb founded.

Say what you will about the pre Calli staff. But these repeated beat downs NEVER happened under their watch. So I guess great recruiting classes aren't always the answer now are they?

I'm kinda miffed on how losing bad affects recruiting. 2 or 3 years ago Notre Dame had a terrible season and pulled out the number 1 class that off-season...not that it's helping them now.

Waaa!!! Our team lost!!! Waaaa!!! I should be the Head Coach/QB/Waterboy!!!! Waaaaa!!! I know more, execute better, and have won back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back National Championships in NCAA '09!!! Waaa!!!

Most of you should get a grip.

Then just stay off the boards then.

:yeah

Going on a rant here:

I didn't watch the first five minutes of the game...I guess I should be glad. The worst things that could happen, did. Three turnovers in the first five minutes, all turning into points, adding to the touchdown that OU opened with. These things don't happen to horrible teams, let alone the Huskers. This is the kind of thing that happens to you when the computer decides that you're not gonna win, on NCAA 09. Believe me, it's happened to me, ironically against OU.

I, for one, can't complain about Murphy's Law taking affect. How can you? 4 TD's in five minutes? This is a fluke. It's a fluke....just like 70-7 against TTech was a fluke.

We'll get you back OU. Just wait.

Waaa!!! Our team lost!!! Waaaa!!! I should be the Head Coach/QB/Waterboy!!!! Waaaaa!!! I know more, execute better, and have won back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back National Championships in NCAA '09!!! Waaa!!!

Well that pretty much raps that up! :clap

Well that pretty much raps that up! :clap

Cya.1213_mooning.gif

Izzy you are spot on.

Patience Grasshopper.

Uh yeah, patience, ya think? We'll

need a boatload of that!

May I remind kind Husker Fan that our alleged return to greatness is prolly a 5 yr proposition at best.

Right now Ganz is essentially a 1st yr starter-doing very well as such, I would add.

But next yr is break-in-a-new-QB time and it's unlikely Cody Green will be THAT GUY and will be redshirted. And...