You're all a bunch of crybabies

...that's just the QB position. CG may not be the starter 'til 2011 which means he won't be 'great' until, say, 2013. That's just the qb position.

So, to assume the alleged return to greatness is going to be this natural, relatively short term progression is somewhat wishful thinking. It's more likely gonna be a messy thing, taking longer than we hope-if it happens at all.

We may be stuck on average, enduring ugly blowout losses for a LONG time!

This is why I say Husker Fan's consistent 'ah, we'll be back'

...chorus is essentially a :koolaid2: induced mantrum offered up as an opiate to help ease current suffering.

So, call me a 'crybaby' or whatever, but don't just say, 'we'll be BACK', after being thoroughly embarassed-AGAIN-on the national stage: it's like Big Red evangelism or something... :rant keep it realz...

Waaa!!! Our team lost!!! Waaaa!!! I should be the Head Coach/QB/Waterboy!!!! Waaaaa!!! I know more, execute better, and have won back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back National Championships in NCAA '09!!! Waaa!!!

Most of you should get a grip.

<_< You definitely need to take a chill pill...either that or get a new hobby...everyone has a right to put out their views or to disagree with others views...or what is going on with the team. You obviously need a break... :sarcasm

Yeah, zebop is right, we shouldn't pull for our team for around, what was it zipper? 5 years? something like that?, nice. Tard. I'll Meanwhile be pulling for the Huskers THIS weekend.

You clearly missed the point of everything I said..... and watch the name calling, wouldn't want you to get booted mr. bones...

Waaa!!! Our team lost!!! Waaaa!!! I should be the Head Coach/QB/Waterboy!!!! Waaaaa!!! I know more, execute better, and have won back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back National Championships in NCAA '09!!! Waaa!!!

:o

This is the alcohol talking isn't it

Ther team is not too far away form physically competing, but the team's mindset is fragile and fairly weak. They were starry-eyed and confused to begin the game last night, no focus or intensity. The intimidation factor was huge. Once the carnage of the first quarter was over, they relaxed and actually didn't play too badly. The pressure was off, and they were (unfortunately) in their comfort zone.

This is not something you teach or coach, it is something you recruit. Like I have said before, Pelini needs football players, not athletes in football uniforms.

:yeah I was thinking the exact same thing that night. I stayed off this board until today so I didn't have to witness the NU fan on NU fan violence. However I forced myself to watch the whole game and I thought they played better the last 3 quarters. Once the onslaught of mistakes was over, the team was in a fragile state and I was happy to see the team still trying out there. Hopefully this is what will carry over to this week for the team and not the negativity of the 1st quarter implosion.

For the record, I stopped short on this post. Crybabies Is mild to what I was thinking. Most of my 1000+ post came pre-2007. I stopped posting with any regularity after I heard the boo-birds at memorial stadium because I know that the people who booed then are the same people who post about how they are disgusted and embarrassed and all of that.

There are some shining stars on this board (Cy, BRI, rob, et al.) but even these beacons of humor, pride and fandom cannot outshine the fire posted by many.

Yeah, zebop is right, we shouldn't pull for our team for around, what was it zipper? 5 years? something like that?, nice. Tard. I'll Meanwhile be pulling for the Huskers THIS weekend.

You clearly missed the point of everything I said..... and watch the name calling, wouldn't want you to get booted mr. bones...

You're right. My appologies. If Mr. Bones wouldn't watch for the first time what he clearly knew to be a complete disaster on dvr when he gets home from work on Sun. night with Mr. Bud Light to keep him company...... No excuses. My appologies, again. Peace.

For the record, I stopped short on this post. Crybabies Is mild to what I was thinking. Most of my 1000+ post came pre-2007. I stopped posting with any regularity after I heard the boo-birds at memorial stadium because I know that the people who booed then are the same people who post about how they are disgusted and embarrassed and all of that.

There are some shining stars on this board (Cy, BRI, rob, et al.) but even these beacons of humor, pride and fandom cannot outshine the fire posted by many.

:sarcasm

Maybe there is to much passion with the Husker fans that post on Husker Board. Maybe you are just to sensitive about the criticism that takes place here. Everyone has an opinion and is free to voice it, and with that you are free to agree or disagree.

Maybe we need a Sunshine forum, where only positive comments can be made and the Koolaid can flow over each post. :koolaid2:

Wow, ever heard the saying... Those of us who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks?? Wholey crap.