You're all a bunch of crybabies

Waaa!!! Our team lost!!! Waaaa!!! I should be the Head Coach/QB/Waterboy!!!! Waaaaa!!! I know more, execute better, and have won back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back National Championships in NCAA '09!!! Waaa!!!

Most of you should get a grip.

What's kind of funny considering the title of your post is the following:

You say that boards blow, but you've posted one thousand two hundred and sixty-seven times on this board alone. Are you some kind of masochist?

Getting 'beat' is not the issue: getting thrashed, humiliated on prime time tv-just like the MO game; having a record points/time ratio put up on us; having the GAME OVER b4 NE FAN has even settled into her/his seat; NOT showing up against a respected historical rival-THAT's what I'm talkin' about. It just

shouldn't happen, the talent discrepency between NE/OU(or MO) isn't THAT great.

So, no, I didn't expect BR to knock off OU, but is it too much to ask NOT to be made a laughing stock of?

:blink:

i agreed that you gotta show up for the game and all that....as far as the talent gap between NU and OU not being that great, you're joking right?...OU is faster and more athletic...talent usually wins out in the end...BO will do just fine just need to give the guy time to recruit

No, there is not a 40 point gap in athletic talent between the two teams. Nebraska can run 40 times, perform vertical jumps and lift weights with the best of them. The difference is confidence, attitude, intensity and guts. Nebraska does not believe that they WILL win. They are still recruits and products of the "it's only one game, it's only one season" mentality. You can't coach it, it just has to be there (see Tony Davis).

Never underestimate the power of mental toughness. If you go simply by "athletic talent", Texas should never lose a game and should win the national championship every year.

Crybaby????

I cheer for arguably the worst team in Division I College Football....possibly the worst team in Division II College football...heck, maybe the worst team in ALL of football, including high school, junior high and YMCA Flag Football leagues for toddlers....And you're calling ME a crybaby?

Where's that can of Whup Ass I've been saving.... :angry:

Crybaby????

I cheer for arguably the worst team in Division I College Football....possibly the worst team in Division II College football...heck, maybe the worst team in ALL of football, including high school, junior high and YMCA Flag Football leagues for toddlers....And you're calling ME a crybaby?

Where's that can of Whup Ass I've been saving.... :angry:

You cheer for University of Washington?

Yup, most of the probs w our team are between the ears.

At least we're winning the games we're supposed to and that IS significant...

The Huskers will return to greatness, without a doubt.

To the OP... The great people of the Husker faithful deserve to vent. That game was not representative of the tradition and strength that is Husker football. It was an anomoly.

I long for the days of the great games between OU and Nebraska; even the games that OU lost to the Huskers.

There is something special in our rivalry that I hope comes back in the coming years.

I have nothing but respect for the Husker nation and I KNOW you will return to national prominence under Pelini!

Who knows? Maybe we look back at the end of the season and remember the day Nebraska took the eventual National Champions into overtime.

But you really do hate to see the wheels come off on national television.....multiple times....over multiple seasons. Hurts recruiting.

This offense is enough to get the Huskers into the Top 25, but the defense is almost mystifyingly bad, as if Dr. Evil has stolen its mojo.

Yup, most of the probs w our team are between the ears.

At least we're winning the games we're supposed to and that IS significant...

The Huskers will return to greatness, without a doubt.

To the OP... The great people of the Husker faithful deserve to vent. That game was not representative of the tradition and strength that is Husker football. It was an anomoly.

I long for the days of the great games between OU and Nebraska; even the games that OU lost to the Huskers.

There is something special in our rivalry that I hope comes back in the coming years.

I have nothing but respect for the Husker nation and I KNOW you will return to national prominence under Pelini!

Thanks man and we appreciate it. I was in disbelief when the third touchdown was scored 4 minutes and 30 seconds into the game! Good team! :thumbs

Well, now that I'm established as a 'Starter'

here onda blog board I humbly offer up my coverage skills/prowess to Mr. Pelini, Big Red, and a Nation pink w embarassment!

So, Murillo, Assante, step aside, I'm suitin' up for next wk vs the Jbirds...just look for the guy w 'Bop' on the back of his scarlet jersey...and they don't call me 'Bop' for nothin'! :box