anyone surprise by the outcome of the game?

shagg

We ran into a superior team that was jacked up and ready to play. There is nothing in me that wants to take away the props to the Sooner players and staff. I do not care who you play, if you spot a team like OU that many points that quick at home, you are in for a very long day.

Good Luck to the Sooner Nation and with texass losing you control your own destiny. You will be tested by TT but I think you have the ability to score with them and your defense is better than theirs.

I see OU in the title hunt this year and I hope they Make it.

I think we were all hoping for a little bit better result, but if you are still completely stunned by the outcome of this game, all i'll ask is, "so, Mrs Lincoln, how was the play"

Before the game started there was the "hey i think we can give them a run for their money" attitude. I do have to say, in the back of my mind, there was the "oh we're gonna get it handed to us" feeling.

I'm willing to bet my paycheck that this was probably a very common feeling among many husker fans. So, while you're either ranting about how much we suck, or ranting about the people ranting about how much we suck, either way, are you really surprised?

I think we were all hoping for a little bit better result, but if you are still completely stunned by the outcome of this game, all i'll ask is, "so, Mrs Lincoln, how was the play"

Before the game started there was the "hey i think we can give them a run for their money" attitude. I do have to say, in the back of my mind, there was the "oh we're gonna get it handed to us" feeling.

I'm willing to bet my paycheck that this was probably a very common feeling among many husker fans. So, while you're either ranting about how much we suck, or ranting about the people ranting about how much we suck, either way, are you really surprised?

how much is your paycheck?

So you expected the first five minutes to go just like that ? Sure you did. :rolleyes:

I don't know if there has ever been a worse start to a game by any team anywhere! I'm serious, that was unprecedented!

So to treat this beat down like just another collapse isn't really fair, and certainly doesn't speak to the all around effort we displayed the rest of the game. Well, excluding our secondary maybe!

No, I am not really suprised that Oklahoma handed it too us. The thing that suprised me was the way we played for about the first 10 minutes or so. I mean, 3 TOs in like 5 plays??

I dont care if we get beat badly by the number 4 team in the country, probably soon to be 3, but what pisses me off is that we gave them like 28 points. That pisses me off and that suprised me.

But then again, thats college football. Look at that UGA-FLA game. Georgia was ranked 6th, Florida was 8th, but Georgia had a lot of turnovers, and Florida killed 49-10. When you give a good team a short field, you will get blown out.

Although hopefully when OU comes into Lincoln next year, it will be a totally different story.

No way we are as bad as we played for the first 6 minutes of that game. 3 turnovers in 5 plays? No way am I buying that for a second. Take it for what it's worth, but after it was 35-0, we won 28-27 (granted OU was calling the dogs off I know)

AHHH--

I remember my first beer!!

:cheers

BEAT KU!!

Am I surprised by the out come of the game....NO. I knew going into the game that the huskers were going up against a way better team. But did i think that they would jump out as quick as they did nope. they didnt give up though now that dosent make up for the loss, but they did put together a couple of good drives, and helu did have 154 yards on 15 carries.