anyone surprise by the outcome of the game?

shagg

kinda expected OU to run up and down the field on our D...athletically we just don't match up very well against them..didn't expect the game to get out of hand so soon though...funny thing about this lost is i wasn't as upset as some of the other losses...we all new OU was a better team...sometime you just have to admit the other team is better than you..good luck to OU the rest of the season...

Yes... I think the final results were skewed slightly because of bad luck. The three turnovers to start the game has something to do with luck... (although a good D always capitalizes on errors)

The thing is, If we had put together decent drives to start the game, which we generally do, we would have been able to keep them from hanging 60 points on us just by burning up clock like we did vs ttu. I saw something more to the tune of 56-35. Which wasn't that far off if we could have eliminated 1 or 2 of the turnovers off the bat.

We need to realize, our D has LOOKED better as of late because our offense has been grinding up clock... they haven't really been good this year. They have had decent showings in certain instances, but if you look at their overall performance you knew the oklahoma punter wasn't going to be used much. We were going against one of the most potent offenses in all of college football.

in the end I wish the fans would realize we do have to accept this loss, move on and root this team on to give KU a dirt road ass-kickin

kinda expected OU to run up and down the field on our D...athletically we just don't match up very well against them..didn't expect the game to get out of hand so soon though...funny thing about this lost is i wasn't as upset as some of the other losses...we all new OU was a better team...sometime you just have to admit the other team is better than you..good luck to OU the rest of the season...

Being a life long fan (like so many of us on this board) I am not suprised when we lose..it happens...everyone loses...but I am a bit shocked from time to time when we get dominated...I know it JUST HAPPENS..but I still hate it and I am honestly surprised when it does....foolish I know...but this is Nebraska...not North Texas........

On a seperate note...I was very pleasantly surprised by our last scoring drive...I know that OU had reserves in...but so did we...and that was just fun to watch.

We are winning the games the talking heads said we would win, and of course we are losing the ones they said we would. How could they know so much more than "I" ? I have the scarlet covered glasses to see through. I don't need the glasses to see we win out from here.

GBR!!!

OK, maybe I look threw one lens. :lol:

You are a respected fan, as are 99.9 percent of Husker faithful.

I think OU got a lot of breaks that they took advantage of and that is what moved OU ahead.

Nebraska will ALWAYS be a class act in my book, and you will be back on the national scene in a BIG way; just give it a few years.

I want Nebraska to be good again, REALLY good. That WILL happen.

I'd like to thank you Husker fans for your class. You are nothing but the BEST, and I sincerely mean that.

You are a respected fan, as are 99.9 percent of Husker faithful.

I think OU got a lot of breaks that they took advantage of and that is what moved OU ahead.

Nebraska will ALWAYS be a class act in my book, and you will be back on the national scene in a BIG way; just give it a few years.

I want Nebraska to be good again, REALLY good. That WILL happen.

I'd like to thank you Husker fans for your class. You are nothing but the BEST, and I sincerely mean that.

gotta see it for what it is...i'm not a coolaid drinker..lol...good luck to you guys

No way we are as bad as we played for the first 6 minutes of that game. 3 turnovers in 5 plays? No way am I buying that for a second. Take it for what it's worth, but after it was 35-0, we won 28-27 (granted OU was calling the dogs off I know)

I love these coaches, I think Pelini is going to win several Big 12 titles in the next decade, but one thing he isn't good at is getting his players to withstand the run good teams put together. Similar to basketball, the home team will usually put together a run and good teams will withstand that rush and punch back. Pelini either doesn't have the personnel or just hasn't learned how to do that yet. He has always been a part of great teams that had great athletes. He will learn it, and once he does, THAT will be when this team turns the corner and beats a great team like OU.

We are on our way. We showed it vs TT. We can beat the best teams.

GO BIG RED!