Turning In My Husker Gear

Forget you!!! You probably are turning in your gear. I can't believe you would do this after all the huskers have done for you. WE are just getting started again!!!! I suppose you gave up on them when TO didn't win the NC for the third straight year, and then jumped back on for the following year and another NC. Then you were gone again and turning to a USC fan during Solich's bad year and back on for the first Pelini/Solich year. Then off for the Clownahan years until we went to the Big 12 Championship which turned immediately in favor of OU. Man I hate guys like you. Everyone stumbles. I'm sure you got into financial trouble at one point and I doubt everyone bailed on you at the time!!! Grow up, we will be back.........

Wait, you were kidding! Ummmmm ingnore that rant. I apologize, in good faith I'll only take 2 husker shirts. Deal?

Turning it in is better than burning it.

Hey Cy, did you ever burn your favorite Iowa State hoodie?? A bet's a bet.

No...but I did throw away my Iowa State hat right after the Kansas game...like that helped at all.

Anyway, the hoodie gets burned IF KU wins more than 6 games this year...and if NU doesn't kick them all over Lincoln (or at least beat em by an extra point), I'm gonna be out one of my favorite pieces of apparel so I'm counting on the Huskers this weekend....don't let me down!!!