What's up with all the Marlon Lucky bashing?

I posted that Marlon Lucky should not be the starting running back BEFORE the Missouri game & I get freaking blasted. Now everyones talking trash about him & nobodys saying a d*mn thing. What's up with that?

I do think that Helu should be our guy..but the reason that Lucky doesn't gett the love he derserves is the fact that his accomplishments on the field are more along the lines of picking up blocks....catching the quick ball...the short run...nothing too flashy..... yet very important....

Helu seems to show more in terms of cuts and longer runs...so Helu looks better...is he? I don't know.

lucky has outplayed helu as of late until this last game, but he also did not play much because of an injury. fan bases for whatever reason find a guy they dont like and ride him. lucky has been great for us, and returned as a senior even though he didnt have to. fans should love him but they dont....its stupid

lucky has outplayed helu as of late until this last game, but he also did not play much because of an injury. fan bases for whatever reason find a guy they dont like and ride him. lucky has been great for us, and returned as a senior even though he didnt have to. fans should love him but they dont....its stupid

I don't see why Lucky is always the scapegoat when we are doing bad. Leave him alone, you guys just would rather go with Helu because he's our future. Lucky isn't even being used the right way. The guy had 1800 yards rush/rec last year so if you don't believe that he's not used properly then you are nuts.

I'm nutz? I basically said in the post that I just mentioned I felt Lucky was a great receiver & was disappointed we weren't throwing his way more.

Honestly, I would take Helu.

Helu has shown that he can break tackles more consistently than Lucky, & on 3rd and 6 with the game on the line, you're probably gonna have to break a tackle or 2

whose been the hot hand that game? honestly that is how I feel about those 2. in regards to running only I think they are very similar..... maybe overall... I havent seen helu enough

:yeah Couldn't have said it better myself so I'm not even going to try.

It's 3rd and 6, down on KU's 16 yard line, there's 25 seconds left in the game and NU is trailing KU 17-13.

Who do you want in at IB???

Helu or Lucky?

Wow, that sounds remarkably similar to Hillary Clinton's red phone commercial..and we all now how that worked out for her. <_<

Seriously though, I love Lucky for coming back and I appreciate everything he has done for us, and I would pick him on 3rd and 6. I just think its time to start prepping for the future with Helu.