sCUm

huskerhaze

It would be nice to add NDSU or SDSU. I would rather see NDSU because they are a pretty good team and if they were able to get the recruiting budgets the rest of the Big XII had they would be pretty competitive. They would probably beat ISU!!!!

However, this will probably never happen and they will ad Boise State or BYU...IF sCUm ever left.

North Dakota would be a tough draw, can't see to many fans from other schools going, "hey lets road trip to North Dakota?" :blink: i do think it is good though that schools like SDSU and NDSU are trying to get to be D1, it will be interesting when SDSU comes to Lincoln. Good for them :thumbs

I am sure you can say the same thing about Lincoln, Ames, Manhattan, and Lawrence. NDSU would give a number of the teams in the north a run, but probably could not stay with them all for 4 quarters.....except ISU...no offense Cy!

I don't think CU should leave the conference at all. I really think that ISU should be moved if anyone and be replaced by Boise State. No offense Cy, but ISU is just not going to be successful in this conference and are constantly going to be bringing up the rear. You can't build up a program with that happening every damn season.

Sorry Cy Id say swap ISU with IOWA. I think they would have a better chance in teh big 10 then the big 12. Not as many high caliber teams on a regular basis in the big 10 as there is in the big 12. Just one mans opinion though. Might give ISU a chance to build up there program a bit to contend iwth the bigboys more.

And Iowa's incentive for moving to the Big XII would be...? :dunno

Sorry Cy Id say swap ISU with IOWA. I think they would have a better chance in teh big 10 then the big 12. Not as many high caliber teams on a regular basis in the big 10 as there is in the big 12. Just one mans opinion though. Might give ISU a chance to build up there program a bit to contend iwth the bigboys more.

And Iowa's incentive for moving to the Big XII would be...? :dunno

better oponents