sCUm

huskerhaze

This is just a hunch, but I'd think they'd replace them with another Texas school. We could see a team like SMU, TCU, Rice, etc. fill their spot. Then, they'd probably move either OU or Okie State up to the North.

I kind of feel that way too, but would really not like to see another Texas school in the Big 12.

This is just a hunch, but I'd think they'd replace them with another Texas school. We could see a team like SMU, TCU, Rice, etc. fill their spot. Then, they'd probably move either OU or Okie State up to the North.

Agreed. I was gonna say TCU.. but you know IF that'd happen who i'd like to see?

IOWA. I mean, come on.. thats a game we could adopt and take on as a TRUE rivalry.. plus, ISU is already in the big 12... the big 10 already has 11 teams... just makes sense, right?

id say iowa or illinois

It obviously has to be a program that wants to move to the Big XII, Iowa or Illinois don't fit that mold. The Big X/Little XI, is a cushy conference to be in. National conference in exposure, a lot of revenue, no conference title game to worry about, etc. A Texas school or maybe someone like BYU might be interested.

I don't see why CU would join the Pac 10 doesn't make sense but what do i know :blink:

I agree. I would think they would take a team like BYU or Utah, but like you said, what do I know. :cheers If they do take CU, I would hate to see another TX school in the Big 12, so I'd take Iowa, or possibly bring in Ark, leave OU in the South, and move OSU to the north.

I don't see why CU would join the Pac 10 doesn't make sense but what do i know :blink:

I agree. I would think they would take a team like BYU or Utah, but like you said, what do I know. :cheers If they do take CU, I would hate to see another TX school in the Big 12, so I'd take Iowa, or possibly bring in Ark, leave OU in the South, and move OSU to the north.

although with that i highly doubt they'd get any SEC school... but that IMO would be our only opportunity to get OU in the north... bring the UT vs ARK game every year and the NU vs OU game every year... just don't see that happening.. but yea hahahah. Colorado really isn't going anywhere.