Cody Glenn Suspended

mrmac429

cody glenn raped a girl.

this is inside info from a significant source in the university.

im not one for the "I KNOW ALL" "I HAVE CONNECTIONS"

this should be posted in rumorville, but just thought i'd share what i heard.

let the bickering on this post begin.

you should know better than to post this

It is STATUTORY RAPE, there is a big difference between that and saying he raped a girl.

He was technically correct but his post could have been worded a lot better.

I'm amazed at two things.... The first is how illiterate all you corn boys are. Their, there, they're. There is a difference. The second is how Dr. Tom hasn't stepped in to pardon Cody Glenn. He put up with felons during his coaching years. Kstate will beat you down. We have a QB who will pick you apart and the black shirt loans were very premature. Get ready to get your butts kicked. Josh Freeman.

Goodbye.

bannedyi1.gif

Dammit, I'm gone for a couple of days, and I missed a blamming. :box

cody glenn raped a girl.

It is STATUTORY RAPE, there is a big difference between that and saying he raped a girl.

I'm not getting into whether there's any merit to this or not because I do not know. However in the eyes of the law, there is little difference between statutory rape and rape. Both are punishable by prison time and both will land you on the sex offender website or whatever it's called. The courts have been more leniant towards statutory rape than rape because typically the sex was consential. However, I think if pushed to the limits they actually carry the same amount of prison time.

cody glenn raped a girl.

I'm not getting into whether there's any merit to this or not because I do not know. However in the eyes of the law, there is little difference between statutory rape and rape. Both are punishable by prison time and both will land you on the sex offender website or whatever it's called. The courts have been more leniant towards statutory rape than rape because typically the sex was consential. However, I think if pushed to the limits they actually carry the same amount of prison time.

obviously, nobody pressed charges of any kind or we would have heard of it. It could be that the team or pelini became knowledgeable of such behavior and are taking action.

I don't think there's anything to the rape or statutory rape thing because when Marcus Vick I believe was involved in this sort of thing it was made public immediately. I'm still in the camp that believes it had something to do with tickets.

Do you honestly think its tickets?? If it was something as stupid as him selling tickets it would have been made public by now don't you think. The reason this hasn't been made public is because charges may be pending. I'm honestly not trying to start the rumor mill here. Cody was suspended because of statutory rape, the girls father contacted Osborne personally and the suspension was handed down shortly after.

This is the truth, I'm not posting this because I want to prove I'm an "insider", it is so people stop posting false things about tickets,steroids and illegal drugs.

If I'm wrong, which I'm not, I will gladly eat crow and never post on this board again.

cody glenn raped a girl.

I agree in the eyes of law there isn't a difference but IMHO there a difference from saying he RAPED a girl ( usually meaning against her will) and him having CONSENSUAL relations with an underage girl. Believe me I'm not saying that either are acceptable, I'm just pointing out if your going to accuse him of something at least get all the facts correct.

Sorry to not let it die, yet..But...You were the one's opening it again and posting "Why won't this die"?

Now where were we?

Oh yeah..I doubt many on here are bashing Cody..Just putting wild accusations out there to try to help lure some real information out of the SID's office.

We don't have any right to know, but over 13,000 hits shows we may WANT to know.

Before reading the last couple of posts, I was convinced it was an ilegal contact with an agent thing.

And the reason word wasn't getting out was the fear that future recruits might be turned off by our (Osborn's) stand against agents..I'm sure the other schools use that against us in trying to sway the future potential NFL'ers.