How did we lose?

Games are played in dolphin stadium i love seeing that half empty stadium all those orange seats stick out like sore thumbs

Yes. And well...so do a bunch of grey seats amongst 80,000 red shirts and coats. I'm just sayin'...careful what you 'take pride' in seeing.

Maybe they were wearing grey sweatshirts in honor of Bo and camouflaged?? <_<

Might have to go with red powder-coated benches next time they renovate. Or oversell the student sections; not like they are sitting anyway.

I know that I will get a few OBVIOUS responses to this question...but after watching Miami/Virginia Tech last night....I can only sit in amazement that we lost that game.....

It was just fulfilling a recent tradition: Nebraska's annual loss to an inferior opponent. Aren't you glad we got that out of the way early? <knocking on wood>

I think the biggest contributor to us losing that game was a lack of offensive identity. That was back when we thought we could be a power football team, and we hadn't yet figured out exactly what worked for us. It hurt our offense, obviously, by not scoring enough points, and hurt our defense horribly, because as we all have witnessed, our offensive gameplans have been the biggest contributors to our defense.