Bill Synder Family Football Stadium

hskerholic

I was there and my guestimate was 20% Red. But the KSU fans were really quiet. Rarely made any noise AT ALL on our 3rd down attempts. At times you could hear a pin drop when we had the ball. I think their fans are numb on how far Prince took them down so fast.

It was funny, some of the loudest noise (in our section - KSU alumni)came right before half... when the Cats had the ball and were trying to score a TD in the redzone!

Just got back from KSU..... I agree about 20% red.....maybe 9-10 thousand....stadium only holds around 45 I think.....but we took over the crowd....... KSU fans are where we were last year, just hangin on...

I was proud of the crowd and team today. Good win... Oh hell, in was KSU, so friggin GREAT win.

The game yesterday was my first ever road game and i am amazed at how k-state is even in the big 12 or how they can recruit anybody. Manhattan is in the middle of nowhere and the stadium reminded me more of a high school stadium than a bcs conference stadium.

The whole atmosphere, announcer, and poor quality promo videos reminded me more of an omaha royals game than a college football game

The game gave me a newfound appreciation of the gameday experience in lincoln.

The game yesterday was my first ever road game and i am amazed at how k-state is even in the big 12 or how they can recruit anybody. Manhattan is in the middle of nowhere and the stadium reminded me more of a high school stadium than a bcs conference stadium.

The whole atmosphere, announcer, and poor quality promo videos reminded me more of an omaha royals game than a college football game

The game gave me a newfound appreciation of the gameday experience in lincoln.

:clap I have had that impression most of the places that I have gotten to watch a college football game. You can definitely tell which schools have been successful, gotten a lot of donor money, and as a result get the recruits just by walking into their stadium on a Saturday afternoon in the fall. Success breeds more success. That is one thing I have a problem remembering sometimes when griping about improvements on the stadium or other facilities in Lincoln. I guess sometimes I just don't look at it from the standpoint of a new recruit walking into Lincoln for the first time. You take things like that for granted when you are around it all the time. Nebraska has definitely led the field when it comes to athletic facilities.