Colorado game

WVhuskerXX

The way we played today (minus a couple of long plays) makes me think the Buffs are in for a very long afternoon the day after Thanksgiving. Looks like giving the defense their Blackshirts worked-they played insipred today.

BTW, first post on this board. Wanted to say hi to all.

GBR!!

nice avatar. so stoked for the movie.

huskers roll.

I am hoping for the Skers to blow up Ralphie in a large way, but sCUm always seem to play out their arses when playing against us and especially when they are underdogs. They've lost so much on the their offensive line I see the Cod man running for his life all afternoon(hope daddy calls a lot of roll outs). Their injury that I believe would have caused us headaches is Rodney Stewart. All he has done is come in and made their fans think Mr. All Everything RB Scott isn't the 5 star recruit of the two. He potentially would've had a game against us.

Defensively Hypolite is a stud, but our offensive game planning of late could just take him out of the game with the outside running. Mohler has been about their most consistent LB and it would be sweet to see him on his backside all day long. The secondary should be chasing Nate and the boys through the holes in their zone and the success we've had passing against them the last few years should continue.

On special teams if we don't kick it to Smith we should be alright, but we shouldn't have kicked it ever to Harris, Maclain, Banks, et al. That is the most worry some part of out team now, kick and punt coverage units.

All in all we should win this game, but like I said this Buff team always play out of their league as underdogs against NU.