Colorado game

WVhuskerXX

Welcome DC!

Didn't CU lose their stud little Darren Sproles lookalike named Stewart to injury the rest of the season?

I haven't seen them much this season but have the game on now...surprised at the close score.

Looking forward to see how the services and this board breaks down the game this week.

GBR!

Welcome to the board DC, I really think that CU is in for a long day with us. However, they always play us tough so anything is possible and they have something to play for that day. Bowl eligibility and don't think they aren't going to play their a$$es off to get it. Their offensive line is not good, their QB is not good, and their 3rd string running back is okay. Their defense has problems in the secondary and defensive line from what I watched tonight, but their LB play is okay. To me it sounds like a big day for our offense, but we'll just have to wait and see.

my thoughts are 8-4

Right on. Welcome DC.

Ahhh...the mid 90s all over again...A laugher in Manhattan... the BLACKSHIRTS doing what BLACKSHIRTS do... the Husker O putting up 5 or 6 hundred yards... practice squad guys playing out the fourth...absolutely awesome.

Wurd! :bonez

-----

And, welcome 2 DC dawg!